Medical University for Women, Sindh has announced latest PUMHS Nawabshah admission 2021 for the academic session 2020-21 only for girls. Applications are invited: ONLY from those GIRL STUDENTS for Admissions in First Year MBSS Academic Session: 2020-21, who appeared in MDCAT conducted by Pakistan Medical Commission (PMC) Islamabad on 29th NOV and 13th DEC 2020 against the categories of Open Merit, Disabled & Setf-Finance (UDP).
PUMHS Nawabshah Admission Schedule 2021
|1||Application Start Date||15th January, 2021|
|2||Closing Date (Last Date To Apply)||22nd January, 2021|
PUMHS Nawabshah Admission 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- The Applicant has Domicile of any District of Sindh except Karachi.
- The Applicant has passed HSSC or F.Sc. (Pre-Medical) or Equivalent Examination with minimum 65 Percent Marks.
- The Applicant has scored Minimum 60 Percent (120/200) Marks in the National MDCAT-2020.
- Candidates shall be required to fulfill additional Eligibility requirements for various categories of Seats as given in the Application Form
- All the Admissions shall be provided in accordance with allocation of Seats purely on MERIT basis reflected ln Prospectus 2020-21.
- Any Candidate interested to apply on Self-Finance Category shall have to submit Photocopy of Pay Order I Demand Draft, of Rs. 616,000/- (Rupees Six Hundred &
Sixteen Thousands, Only) in favour of “VICE CHANCELLOR, PUMHSW” Nawabshah (Shaheed Benazirabad) before closing date.
How To Apply For PUMHS Admission 2021
- Application Form is available at Official Website: www.pumhs.edu.pk
- It is MANDATORY for the Applicants to fill Application Forms both Online and Download, the Print of same duly filled Online Application Form and submit to PUMHS, Shaheed Benazirabad by Courier or by Hand in the Admission Office, PUMHSW (SBA) alonqwith attached Photocopies of required Documents.
- That every Candidate must have to deposit Application Processing Fee of Rs.1,000/- (One Thousand) Non-Refundable, in A/C No: 1439-79013225-01 titled PUMHSW Student Receipt Account” HBl PMC Branch, Nawabshah and have to attach the Bank Challan of this Deposit Slip with Application Form.
- Application Forms received after the Closing Date shall NOT be ACCEPTED and ENTERTAINED.
- THE CANDIDATES WHO HAVE ANY GRIEVENESS / OBJECTION WITH MDCAT RESULT WILL HAVE TO RESOLVE THEIR ISSUES FROM PMC, ISLAMABAD BEFORE THE CLOSING DATE OF ADMISSION.
- Any Candidate found to have submitted FORGED/FAKE/FABRICATED Documents or Incorrect / False Information shall be DEBARRED from Admission.
- Candidates are advised to enter their Correct and Active Cell No. & Email in their Applications.
- Applications which are INCOMPLETE in any manner or those received by Post and / or After Due Date shall be REJECTED. It shall be the responsibility of the Candidate to submit Complete Application as per the instruction given in the Application Form.
- After the Last Date of Submission of Application any Results, Revised Result Cards, increase in Marks by Boards / Universities, Or for that matter any other Document, shall NOT be acceptable.
- Candidates having Foreign Qualification such as AID Level etc, shall have to submit the Equivalence Certificate issued by IBCC otherwise their Applications shall be REJECTED.
- No Receipts of Documents, under Process of Preparation (e.g. Domicile, Equivalence, etc.) shall be acceptable.
PUMHS Nawabshah Admission Schedule 2021 Advertisement