Punjab Government has announced through advertisement in the DAWN newspaper for the registration of National Health Card For 9 Districts 2021. During the financial year, National Health Cards to all the 4.8 million families of Districts Sahiwal, Pakpattan, Okara, Dera Ghazi Khan, Muzaffargarh, Layyah and Rajanpur.
Free Medical Treatment in Punjab Via Health Card 2021
All type of medical indoor treatment, whenever a patient is admitted in the Hospital in the following diseases with free 100% free treatment.
List of Diseases Entitlement For Punjab Health Card:
- Heart Diseases (Stents / Open Heart Surgery)
- Traffic and Fire Accidents
- Disabling of Body Parts
- Maternity Services (Normal Delivery and C-Section)
- Critical Sugar Patients
- Kidney Diseases (Dialysis + Multiple Infections)
- Cancer (Chemotherapy + Radiotherapy + Surgery)
- In Case of Emergency (100% free treatment)
- All types of medical facilities are free in case of emergency
National Health Card is a true reflection of a welfare state. Punjab Health Card offers for Rs. 720,000/yearly to the one per family and totally free inpatient medical cover.
Read More: Sehat Insaf Card 2021
Inshaa Allah, all the families of Punjab Districts will be provided the Health Cards at the end of December, 2021. Whenever, I found any information related to the health card then I will update this post in future. All the viewers should be connected with us.