Quaid-e-Azam Academy for Educational Development Punjab issued the advertisement for the recruitment of QAED Jobs 2021 for subject specialists working in School Education Department are eligible to apply online. The last date for submission of application is 23rd August 2021.
QAED, Punjab is an attached and premium training institute of School Education Detainment (SED) for the professional development of educational managers and teachers across the province. It has an outreach capacity of 29 district QAEDs and laboratory schools attached in 22 districts with the mandate to uplift the quality education through professional development.
Consequent upon approval by the Secretary, School Education Department vide letter No. SO (100) 4-57/2021 dated 07.06.2021, QAED Punjab is pleased to invite online applications from suitable candidates already working as Subject Specialist/ Sr. Subject Specialist (BS-17, 18 & 19) under SED for transfer/ posting against vacant posts in district QAEDs on the same grade and subject.
QAED Jobs Criteria For Subject Speciliasts Online Apply
- Subject Specialists) Sr. Subject Specialists (DS- 17,18 & 19) working in SsameED may apply for transfer/ posting under in any district QAEDs subject to availability of the posts of same grade and subject.
- The candidates may apply for transfer/ posting in any district QAED subject to Gender policy/provision given in the online application form.
- No disciplinary proceedings/inquiry under process or minor/major penalty imposed, under PEEDA Act. 2006.
- No punishment made under anticorruption laws / PPC.
- No adverse remarks in PERs during the last three years.
- Govt. policies regarding transfer/ posting shall apply in all cases.
How To Apply For QAED Jobs 2021
- Online applications must be submitted through the official website of QAED Punjab (qaed.edu.pk) till 23.08.2021 upto 10:00 PM.
- Printed application alongwith all Educational Documents/ Experience Certificates etc. mentioned in online application must be reached to QAED Punjab on following postal address till 25-08-2021 before close of office hours i.e 05:00 PM.
- Initial/Tentative Merit list of eligible candidates will be uploaded on QAED website on 31.08.2021.
- The candidates may submit queries/ grievances till 02.09.2021 at *protected email*.
- The schedule of physical verification of documents/ antecedents and interview will be communicated by 05.09/021.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview at QAED Punjab.
- The candidates are advised to keep visiting QAED Punjab website for a schedule of physical verification of documents/ antecedents and interview.
- No TA/DA will be allowed for the interview.
QAED Postal Address:
ADDITIONAL DIRECTOR GENERAL QAED Quaed-e-Azam Academy, for Educational Development (Provincial QAED) Wahdat Colony, Lahore
Ph. No# 042-99260070. 04,99260076