Quad-e-Azam Academy For Educational Development Punjab, Lahore School Education Department, Government of Punjab has issued the official announcement of QAED Master Trainer jobs 2022. Quaid-e-Azam Academy for Educational Development (QAED) Punjab is an ISO certified attached department of School Education Department, Government of the Punjab has the mandate of professional development of education managers and teachers in public sector across the province. Applications are invited from Public and Private candidates as Master Trainers (MTs) to conduct the training of Pubic Elementary School Teachers on (5) Five subjects. The last date for submission of application is 6th December 2021.
Master Trainer Jobs in QAED 2022 Apply Online
Quaid-e-Azam Academy for Educational Development (QAED) Punjab being an attached department of School Education Department, Government of the Punjab has the mandate of professional development of education managers and teachers in public sector across the province. The outreach set-up of QAED Punjab consists of 43 district QAEDs and 2000 cluster centers with adequate facilities to conduct trainings initiated by QAED, Punjab.
Master Trainers Jobs 2022 Eligilbity Criteria
Minimum Qualification is Masters/4-years relevant Graduation degree from a HEC recognized institution. Detail is as under:
- English= MA/BS (04 Years)
- Urdu =MA/BS (04 Years)
- Islamiyat = MA/BS (04 Years) or equivalent
- Mathematics MSc/BS (04 Years) in Mathematics
- Science = MSc in Biology, Physics, Chemistry, Zoology, Botany, Biotechnology, Biochemistry
- Minimum 03-years teaching experience with full command on subject. However preference will be given to those who have experience as Trainer;
- Excellent communication, basic IT skills (MS Word, Power Point etc.) lesson planning, microteaching and pedagogical skills:
- Applicants must be domiciled of Punjab;
Required Number of Master Trainers (1716):
Attock(72), Bahawalnagar(60), Bahawalpur(72), Bhakkar(48), Chakwal(60), Chiniot(36), D.G.Khan(48), Faisalabad(72), Gujranwala(48), Gujrat(36), Hafizabad(24), Jhang(48), Jhelum (48), Kasur(48), Khanewal(48), Khushab(48), Lahore(60), Layyah(36), Lodhran(36), Mandi Bahaud din(36), Mianwali(36), Multan(48), Muzaffargarh(48), Nankana Sahib(36), Narowal(36), Okara(36), Pakpattan(24), Rahim Yar Khan(48), Rajanpur(36), Rawalpindi(84), Sahiwal(24), Sargodha(84), Sheikhupura(60), Sialkot(48),Toba Tek Singh(48), Vehari(36).
How To Apply For Master Trainer Jobs in Punjab School Education 2022
- Applicants are requested to apply online at www.qaed.edu.pk before 02-05-2021 till 04:00 PM;
- Candidates from both Public/Private Sectors fulfilling the eligibility criteria may apply:
- Incomplete applications will not be entertained;
- Only short-listed candidates will be called for interview at District QAED Lahore;
- QAED Punjab has the right to reject or cancel the selection process at any stage. Any decision of QAED Punjab in this regard cannot be challenged in any court of law;
- A handsome compensation will be offered to the Master Trainers with boarding and lodging facilities if needed;
- No TA/DA for interviews is admissible;
- Subject wise vacancy position/detail can be obtained from concerned District QAED.
- The selected candidate is supposed to serve in any tehsil of the concerned district.
In case of any query, feel free to contact with concerned Head of District QAED.
|QAED Website||Check Online|
|Latest Employees News||Home Page|