The Benazir Income Support Program has issued the latest announced regarding how to receive BISP payment without Biometric verification. As we know that, according to the criteria, you can try an attempt for biometric verification through fingers must be 8 times from any single machine. If you are failed to verify you biometric then you will be considered ineligible.
If you are facing the abovementioned issue then you are advised to visit any other area where BISP office is available where you can try to verify fingerprints. If you are unsuccessful after the verification on multiple times then you can attempt the special procedure which is given by the Government of Pakistan.
BISP Payment Receive without Biometric Verification (Fingerprints)
The BISP Pakistan has solved a very long time issued related to biometric problem. If your fingerprints are not verified yet then no, you will get a success after following the key practices underlying;
- First, you need to visit NADRA office for the Biometric verification of fingerprints
- If you are unsuccessful after the fingerprints verification then you can visit your nearby BISP Help center including your family person who have CNIC card for the recoding of complaint
- The BISP concerned officer will handover the Registration form without Biometric verification
- You will be informed about your eligibility via 8171 SMS or BISP Helpline.
BISP Payments Guidelines for Punjab/Islamabad/Balochistan/Sindh Residents:
If you are a resident of Islamabad, Punjab, Balochistan or Sindh then you can follow the above-mentioned guidelines for the registration and receiving of BISP payment.
- You can visit at the designated Habib Bank branch with your family person who have CNIC.
- After the verification, your cash amount will be transferred into your Bank Account.
BISP Payments Guidelines for KPK/Gilgit/AJK Residents:
If you are a resident of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Gilgit Baltistan or Azad Jammu Kashmir then you can follow the below mentioned steps;
- When you will received a SMS or Call from 8171 then you will have to visit the concerned BISP tehsil office
- The Representative of Bank Alfalah will record your CNIC in the system under the supervision of BISP Assistant Director
- After the NADRA verification of your CNIC, you will receive a confirmation code on your Mobile phone
- The another code will receive on the Mobile Phone of BISP Assistant Director
- Bank Officer will record the both codes in to the Bank System
- After the verification of system, you BISP payment will be start from the Bank Alfalah
|Official Website||BISP Registration|
|Latest Employees News||Home Page|