As per the new instructions issued by the Government of Punjab, School Education Department (SED) for the regular monitoring of Afternoon schools in Punjab. The notification regarding the implementation has been issued by the Section officer on 14h November 2023. The instruction has been forwarded to all the Chief Executive Officers (DEAs) and all Districts Monitoring Officers (DMOs) in Punjab.
Notification of Regular Monitoring of Afternoon Schools
It has come to the attention of the Department that District Education Officers (M/W-EE), Deputy District Education Officers (M/W-EE), Assistant Education Officers (AEOS) and Monitoring & Evaluation Assistants (MEAs) are not visiting and monitoring Afternoon Schools of their respective jurisdictions.
You are, therefore, directed to ensure regular monitoring of Afternoon Schools by DEOS, DDEOS, AEOS and M&EAS. You are further directed to submit fortnightly compliance report in this regard.
Notification Copied To:
- The Director Public Instructions (SE/EE), Punjab, Lahore.
- The Programme Director, PMIU-PESRP, Lahore.
- PS to Secretary, School Education Department.
- PS to Special Secretary, School Education Department.
- PS to Additional Secretary (ER), School Education Department.