Punjab Government has announced a total 35% salary increase in which 10% Adhoc Relief Allowance and 25% special allowance to overcome the disparity within different Govt employees in Pakistan. As we know that Federal Govt has already taken this decision from March 2021. I am providing you a revised salary increase pay scale chart 2021 Punjab Govt.
How Much Salary Increase Punjab Govt Employees Budget 2021-22
Punjab Govt has announced the following benefits for the Govt employees in the Budget 2021-22;
- Adhoc Relief Allowance 2021 @ 10% to the employees of BPS-01 to BPS-22 with effect from 1st July 2021.
- Grant of 25% Special Allowance to the initial basic pay with effect from 1st June 2021. If you are not already taking any additional allowance equal to 100%.
- Minimum wage rates for the year 2021-22 are 20,000/- per month
Read More: Budget Speech 2021-22 in Urdu
If you want to know how much salary increase of Punjab Govt employees according to the announcement of Budget. Govt employees will get 10% and 25% salary increase on Basic Pay Scales;
- You can get 10% ARA on your basic salary, e.g. Basic Pay= 25700 ⇒ 10% increase= 2570/.
- The Special Allowance is the same for all the employees of the same pay scale. This allowance is on the initial of the pay scales 2017.
Revised Salary Increase Pay Scale Chart 2021 Special Allowance
|Chart of Salary Increase Punjab Employees wef 01-06-2021 (25% Special Allowance)|
|Basic Pay Scale||Initial Pay||Last Stage||Increase|