Sindh Finance Department has issued the official notification on 7th September 2021 in connection with revision of orderly allowance. The rates of orderly allowance increased from Rs.14,000 to Rs. 25,000 per month for the officers of BPS-20.
Sindh Employees Order Allowance Rates 2021
The Finance Department, Government of Sindh, with the approval of the competent authority (i.e. Chief Minister Sindh) has been pleased to revise the rate of Orderly Allowance to the Officers of BPS-20 and above from Rs.14,000/- per month to Rs.25,000/- per month equivalent to minimum wages with effect from 1st July, 2021 for the Sindh Civil Employees of the Sindh Government.
Notification of Orderly Allowance Forwarded To:
A copy is forwarded for information & necessary action to:
- The Chief Secretary to Government of Sindh, Karachi.
- All Additional Chief Secretaries to Government of Sindh, Karachi.
- The Principal Secretary to Chief Minister Sindh, Karachi.
- The Principal Secretary to Governor Sindh, Karachi.
- The Secretary to Provincial Assembly Sindh, Karachi.
- The Senior Member, Board of Revenue, Sindh.
- All Administrative Secretaries to Government of Sindh.
- All Members Board of Revenue Sindh.
- All Commissioners in Sindh.
- The Secretary to Provincial Assembly Sindh.
- All District & Sessions Judges, Sindh.
- All Heads of Attached Departments, Sindh.
- The Registrar, High Court of Sindh.
- The Registrar, Sindh Services Tribunal, Karachi.
- The Secretary, Sindh Public Service Commission, Karachi.
- The Secretary, Provincial Ombudsman Secretariat Sindh, Karachi.