The State Bank of Pakistan has issued the latest advertisement on 155th May 2022 in connection with SBP Emerging Women Leaders Initiative 1st Batch 2022.
To enhance the participation and representation of women in workforce, State Bank of Pakistan (SBP), the Central Bank, is looking for young, talented, and energetic female candidates to join SBP for the positions of Assistant Director (OG-2) under its 1st batch of SBP Emerging Women Leaders Initiative. The Bank offers rewarding and challenging careers, especially in the following areas:
- Monetary Policy
- Macroeconomic Research and Data
- Financial Markets and Foreign Exchange Reserve Management
- Banking Policy and Supervision
- Development Finance and Islamic Banking
- Financial Inclusion and Digital Payment Systems
- Information Technology and Human Resources
SBP Women Leaders Program 2022 Pre-Induction Training
After completion of all formalities, you will be provided training at the National Institute of Banking and Finance (NIBAF), Islamabad as a Trainee, and upon successful completion of the training, you will be offered appointment as an Assistant Director (OG-2) at SBP.
Facilities for Female Employees:
- Hostel facilities, relocation allowance
- One time return air ticket while availing first rest and recreation leave for employees from cities other than Karachi
- Flexible working hours
- Four months of paid maternity leave
- Day care center
- Transport facility in case of late sitting as per rules
- Dedicated platform for guidance and counselling
- Mentoring and Coaching program
How To Apply For SBP Emerging Women Leaders NTS Program 2022
Detailed eligibility criteria including age and qualification requirements, along with application and selection process is available at; https://www.sbp.org.pk/careers/index.asp.
- If you meet these criteria, please register online with NTS (https://www.nts.org.pk), latest by May 30, 2022 to appear in the written test. Please also deposit a test fee of Rs. 300/- for NTS online through 1 Link 1 Bill payment.
- If you are shortlisted, NTS will intimate you for written test through SMS; and Admit Card will be sent to your postal address as well as uploaded on NTS website.
- If you qualify the written test, we will invite you for further selection formalities including group discussion/ psychometric testing and interview.
- Successful candidates will be selected in order of merit, subject to provincial/regional quota provisions prescribed by the Government of Pakistan.
Misinformation and any attempt to influence the selection process will be considered a definite disqualification for current as well as future recruitments in the Bank, even if the candidate is otherwise qualified. Applications not in accordance with defined requirements in the advertisement will not be entertained.
|Official Website||Check Online|
|Latest Employees News||Home Page|