The State Bank of Pakistan has announced today on Sunday, 11th December 2022 regarding the SBP merit scholarship scheme 2023 for the children of serving/retired/deceased employees. The last date for submission of the application is 10th January 2023.
SBP offers financial assistance by way of Merit Scholarship the talented and meritorious children of its serving/retired/deceased employees (Up to OG-2 level) who are pursuing their studies at Intermediate, Graduation and Post Graduation levels.
Applications for the grant of scholarships under Merit Scholarship Scheme 2022-23 are invited from eligible candidates on the prescribed form.
SBP Scholarship 2023 Inter, Graduation & Post-Graduation Level
All the details regarding the amount of scholarships for the State Bank of Pakistan scholarship is tabulated below;
|Enrolled in Program||Previous Qualification||Amount|
|Post-Graduation||Graduation degree (04-years)||13,328|
SBP Merit Scholarship Scheme 2023 Eligibility
If you want to read the details of courses, subjects, educational requirements, and admissibility /withdrawal criteria are given in listed below;
Courses and subjects:
All disciplines for Intermediate, Graduation, Post-Graduation and Diplomas (duration minimum 06 months.
The award of scholarships for Intermediate, Graduation/ Post-Graduation and Diploma courses will be considered for only those students who have taken admission in Colleges/ Universities/ Degree Awarding Institutions (DAls)/ Technical Training Institutes duly recognized by relevant authority/ body (HEC,BIEK,BISE,IBCC, NAVTTC, PEC, PMDC, TEVTA etc.)
- Children of SBP employees (serving/retired/deceased) up to OG-2 level. who have passed last exams (Matriculation/O-level/intermediate/A-Level/Graduation/Diploma) in any year minimum B grade or at least 60% marks.
- In case of grades mentioned in GPA/CGPA format, the candidate must provide a certificate the concerned institution stating the grading policy with GPA’s corresponding percentages minimum GPA requirements.
- The candidates must have secured admission in recognized educational institutions during calendar year 2021 and onwards.
- The students are not in receipt of scholarship from any other institution or the Government.
- Duration of the enrolled program must be mentioned clearly on the application form supported with documentary evidence from educational institution.
- Minimum duration of diplomas should be 6 months.
Admissibility / Withdrawal Procedure:
- The scholarship will be granted to the candidates in order of merit and in accordance with a prescribed quota for each course to those candidates who strictly meet all the eligibility conditions mentioned in this advertisement.
- Scholarships under this scheme cannot be claimed for the same level of education twice.
- Disbursement of scholarship each subsequent year/semester will be subject to the submission of progress report of the last examination undertaken by the student.
- The scholarship will be withdrawn where children fail of do not appear in the examination.
How To Apply For SBP Scholarship 2023
Eligible candidates may submit their applications to Mr. Amjad Ali Sr. Joint Director, Human Resources Department, State Bank of Pakistan, Chandigarh Road, Karachi-74000, latest by January 10th, 2023. Application form may be downloaded by accessing the Link given below;
|SBP Website||Registration Online|
|Latest Employees News||Home Page|