State Bank of Pakistan (SBP) is pleased to announce six weeks virtual Summer Internship Program 2021 from August 9 to September 17, 2021. Applications from students with Pakistani/ AJK nationality are invited for participation in SIP as per the eligibility criteria and procedure mentioned below.
SBP Summer internship 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- Eligible students must have completed at least two (2) out of four (4) years Bachelor’s degree Program or have enrolled in Master’s Program in the disciplines of Economics, Business Administration, Public Administration, Accounting, Finance, Commerce, Mathematics, Statistics, Human Resources, Agriculture, Information Systems and Technology.
- Students must have minimum 60% marks where percentage system applies or minimum 2.50 out of 4.00 or 3.50 out of 5.00 CGPA, where GPA system is applicable.
- Interested Pakistani/AJK nationals meeting above eligibility criteria are required to apply by Clicking Here
- Applications devoid of requisite information will not be shortlisted.
- Applications submitted in person/ via surface mail or through email will not be entertained.
- Last date to apply is July 4, 2021
The shortlisted students will be required to submit attested photocopies of last semester’s transcript, CNIC and domicile along with one passport size photograph.
Selected students will receive a confirmation email along with the modalities to attend the virtual internship. Misinformation at any stage will lead to the cancellation of candidature for an internship immediately.