University of Turbat (Balochistan) has announced fresh scholarship for Pakistani students through advertisement on Dawn E-Paper on 21 September, 2019 in the matter of scholarship available under HRD Program of University of Turbat.
Applications are invited from outstanding Pakistani/ AJK Nationals of both genders, for award of scholarship slots for MS/M.Phil (Foreign) under HRD Program of UOT in the subject of Computer Science, Chemistry, Biochemistry, Biotechnology, Botany, Commerce. Economics. Balochi, Management Sciences, Law, Education} Political Science and English.
Turbat Scholarships 2021 Eligibility Criteria
1. Candidates applying for M.S/M.Phil Scholarships must have minimum 16 Years of education, at the closing date of submission of application in the relevant discipline, with NO 3rd division or D grade, during entire academic career and last degree to be in 1st Division. Further, there should be no gap between various academic qualifications.
2. Maximum age limit at the closing date of receipt of applications are as under:
a) 40 Years, for full-time regular faculty members of Public Sector universities/DAs and regular employees of the Public Sector/R & D organizations.
b) 35 Years, for all other candidates.
3. For in-service (regular faculty members of UOD candidates, minimum 3 years service win be required to make them eligible for these scholarships. They must have minimum of 700/0 marks and good marking in their annual confidential reports, for last 3 years.
4. To be eligible, the candidates must have cleared/ passed the General Assessment Test (GAT)/HAT, with minimum of 50% Marks (Accumulated Raw Score).The copy of result card must be attached with the application. Further, the GAT/HAT certificate must be valid.
5. Candidates who are availing any other scholarship from UoT/HEC/ Govt or other agency will hot be eligible.
6. The candidates who have already applied against earlier advertisement for scholarships, mentioned above, need not to submit documents/ Application fee, again. They just need to submit a Letter of Intention,
7. Only those candidates will be considered for final award, who can assure joining their studies before March 2020. No extension will be given after this date.
The Coverage of Scholarships
The Scholarships will cover the actual tuition fee to be charged by the host university, as per limit fixed in UoT PC-l, the books expenses, the stipend, covering accommodation, living expenses, insurance etc, as per rate} fixed by HEC and air tickets for foreign studies.
How to Apply for Turbat Scholarships 2021
a) The applicants, who are presently employed should send their applications, through proper channel.
b) A Bank Draft/ Banker Cheque for Rs. 1,000/- (Rupees One thousand, only), as Processing fee (Non-refundable) in favor of University of Turbat be furnished with the application form.
c) Short-listed candidates will be interviewed by a HRD Selection Committee, as per policy in vague, at University of Turbat.
d) Selected candidates will have to execute an agreement to serve UoT and submit Surety Bond and other documents before Joining the program, as per HEC rules.
e) The applicants selected for award will be bound to come back and serve in UoT for the period prescribed in UoT / HEC rules.
Turbat Scholarships 2021 Terms and Conditions
• The UoT will prefer universities, having modulated fee-structure.
• The candidates, who have completed their admission will be preferred.
• The candidates from Balochistan province and those serving in UoT are encouraged to apply,
• Incomplete applications or applications received after due date with not be entertained.
• The UoT reserves the right to select or reject applications on the basis of selection criteria of HEC/UoT or to increase or decrease the number of slots.
Last date for receipt of application in the office of Registrar-UoT is 16th October 2019, up to end of office hours.
UNIVERSITY OF TURBAT, UNIVERSITY TOWN, M-8 HIGHWAY, TURBAT, KECH (BALOCH1STAN-PAK)