The Human Rights and Minorities Affairs Department, Punjab Government has issued the latest announcement of scholarships for Non-Muslim students who are studying in Matric to PhD. This scholarship purely deals with the students of minorities. If you are studying in any such distant learning program then you are not eligible to apply for minority scholarship. The amount non-muslim scholarship will be start from Rs. 15,000 and maximum amount for PhD student is Rs. 50,000. The last date for submission of application form is 29th September 2022.
Minority Scholarships 2022 Punjab Non Muslim Students
All the non-muslim students who are studying from any government educational department in Punjab are eligible for the scholarship for minority students with the following criteria’s;
|Department:||Punjab Govt Schools/Colleges/Universities|
|Qualification:||Matric To PhD|
|Last Date:||29th September 2022|
Punjab Non-Muslim Scholarship 2022 Eligibility Criteria
The following eligibility criteria is utmost important for any candidate who want to get this scholarship;
- All the students of Distant Learning Educational Programs, Open Universities, Virtual Universities are not eligible to get minorities scholarship.
- The 50% marks are the minimum criteria to get scholarship
- Minimum household income of your home is not more than Rs. 34,000.
List of Scholarships for Non-Muslim Students
|S.No||Educational Program||Scholarship Amount|
|1||Professional Education (MBBS/DVM/BDS/BSC Engg/BSC Nursing/BSC Agriculture/D-Form/DPT/MPhil/PHD/LLB/LLM etc.||PKR 50.000|
|2||Postgraduate Level (M.A, MSc, M.Com, MCS/MBA etc.)||PKR 35.000|
|3||B.A/.B.Sc./B.B.A/B.Com.(2&3 years degree & Honors i.e 4 years degrees ) etc.||PKR 30.000|
|4||F.A/FSc./I.Com/”A” LEVEL/DAE or Equivalent||PKR 20.000|
|5||Matric/’O’ LEVEL or Equivalent||PKR 15.000|
List of Documents Required For Minorities Scholarship 2022
- Educational Degrees/Result Cards/Equivalent Certificates
- Candidate/Parents/Guardian CNIC/SNIC
- 3 Passport Size Photos
- Percentage Certificate (If Required)
How To Apply For Non-Muslim Scholarship 2022
- Interested candidates can apply through the postal address of Human Rights & Minorities Affairs Department, 28 Edgerton Road opposite Aiwan-e-Iqbal.
- Students can download non-muslim scholarship application form from the HRMA official website
- You application validity will be before the deadline
- The deadline for application is 29 September 2022.
Postal Address : Human Rights & Minorities Affairs Department, 28 Edgerton Road opposite Aiwan-e-Iqbal
|HRMA Website||Check Online|
|Latest Employees News||Home Page|