The Sindh Government has officially announced the latest SEEF Sindh Education Endowment Fund Scholarship 2022-23. According to the latest SEEF advertisement, you can find here features, disciplines, eligibility criteria and how to process the SEEF scholarship application form. The scholarship is providing those students belonging from low income groups/meritorious want to get quality higher education. The College Education Department, Government of Sindh providing free scholarship facility for the poor and special quota students from public and private university. The Govt will provide the first year complete tuition fee of your study in the disciplines given below.
According to criteria, your family income will decide how much you will get the share of SEEF scholarship. You must remember the last date to apply through Sindh Endowment Fund scholarship form is 30th August 2022.
Important Dates To Remember:
Publish Date: 08-07-2022
Last Date: 30-08-2022
Sindh Education Endowment Fund Scholarship 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- The candidates who is permanent resident and domicile holder of Sindh is eligible to apply.
- You can get free education through SEEF scholarship from Sindh Govt approved universities.
- The minimum GPA is 2.5 and 60% marks of the candidate must required to fulfill of criteria.
- Income Certificate of your parent must certified from FBR
- Government employee will provide Service Certificate
- Only short listed candidates will be informed for interview according to the criteria of SEEF-BOT.
Note: Incomplete application form is not accepted and submit your application form with required documents before the deadline mentioned on advertisement.
SEEF Scholarship 2022 Family Income Range
|GROUP||FORM RS.||TO RS.||GROUP SHARE|
SEEF Sindh Education Endowment Fund Scholarship 2022-23 Disciplines
The following disciplines are eligible for the SEEF scholarship;
- Business Administration
- LLB (5-Years)
- Information Technology
- Medical (MBBS, BDS)
- B&D Pharmacy
- BS Social Sciences
- Veterinary Medicine DVM
- Doctor of Physiotherapy
SEEF Sindh Scholarship 2022 Special Features
|1||Seats reserved for needy & meritorious students||86%|
|2||Special quota seats reserved for students special needs||02%|
|3||Special quota belonging to minorities||02%|
|4||Special quota to Orphan Students||05%|
|5||Seats reserved for children of employees of Government of Sindh||05%|
How To Apply For Sindh Endowment Fund Scholarship 2022-23
First of all, you need to download application form and fill the application form carefully. You must attach all the documents required by the SEEF Sindh. You must submit the pay order of Rs. 100 in favor of Additional Secretary (Endowment), Educational & Literacy Department, Govt of Sindh, issued by any branch. Only shortlisted candidates are called for interview.
SEEF Scholarship 2022 Application form
College Education Department, Govt of Sindh has provided the application for award of endowment fund scholarship. The following information is required to fill in the form;
- Fresh / Renewal candidate
- Course of study with semester
- Name of University /Institute
- Name of Candidate
- Father’s name
- Guardian’s name
- Relationship with Guardian
- Present/Mailing Address
- Phone Residence
- Email Address
- Particulars of Immediate Family Members
- Detail of Property
- Sources of Income Per Annum
Documents Required For Sindh Endowment Fund Scholarship 2022
The mentioned below documents are mandatory and should be attested by Gazetted Officer (B-17) & above;
- Two Photograph (Passport size)
- Copy of Student Identity Card of the University / Institute.
- Copy of Student CNIC.
- Copy of CNIC of Father / Guardian.
- Copy of Fee Receipt of the University / Institute (Last paid).
- Copy of Certificate of Domicile of the student.
- Copy of Permanent Residence Certificate of Student.
- Coy of Domicile Certificate of Father / Mother / Guardian.
- Copy of Academic Certificates including Mark-Sheets i.e. Matriculation, Intermediate, Graduation and previous year/term/semester.
- Copy of House documents being the evidence of Residence/Rent document.
- Original Salary Slip of Father / Guardian if employed in Government / Semi Government / Private organization.
- Original Income Certificate issued by EDO Revenue of concerned District in case Father / Guardian is a non-salary person i.e. Business man / Landlord etc, along with Bank Statement of last six (6) months of personal and Business account.
- Original Copy of Income Assessment / Return of Income duly issued by Income Tax Department, Government of Pakistan.
- Copies of Utility Bills: Electricity / Gas / Telephone (Last paid).
- Two Stamped Envelopes with current mailing address.
- Original Affidavit on Rs. 20/= Stamp paper.
- All documents must be kept in the file cover.
- Incomplete applications will not be considered.
|SEEF Website||Download Application Form|
|Latest Employees News||Home Page|