Sindh Govt has announces the opportunities of Minority Scholarship 2021. Last date for submission of application is 30th March, 2021. Applications are invited from Students of Minority Communities for grant of Pakistani scholarships for different categories (from Higher Secondary, Colleges, Universities Level) as per policy and rates for the current Financial year 2020-21.
Minority Scholarship 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Following criteria will be observed strictly:-
- Regular Minority Students of Government Institutions (only) who have passed their annual examination during the fast one year and scored at least 50% marks are eligible to apply. In case of GPA system, evaluation sheet from the respective institution is must.
- Candidate’s Parent Income must not exceed Rs.35,000/- per month.
- The application will be made on Prescribed Performa, duly supported with attested copy of marks sheet of last examination. In case of semester system attested copies of marks sheets for last two semesters and Father/ Guardian’s Parent Original Income Certificate.
- All particulars of the students concerned will be certified by the Head of Educational Institution, also verifying that attested copy of the school progress report/marks sheets of the last annual examination showing actual performance of the student are endorsed. Marks sheet prepared on printed form or plain paper afresh Will not be accepted.
- Head of institution or Employer should ensure correct financial position of student’s parent/guardian before signing the Income Certificate.
- Head of the Institution should check that forms are complete in all respect, required certificates/ documents are attached and prepare a list of eligible students and send it to this Ministry along-with covering letter duly signed by him/her.
- Students receiving financial assistance, stipend or scholarship etc. from any other source will not be eligible.
- CNIC/NADRA B-Form number (in case of younger than 18 years) of the Student must be written on the form and also attach attested copies of the same. There is no need to attach the copy of parent guardian’s CNIC.
- All columns of the New Application form must be filled in properly and carefully, particularly the name of institution and class. Incomplete forms Will not be accepted. Students of private institutions are not eligible to submit applications otherwise their application will be rejected at initial level.
- Students/parents/guardians are advised, in their own interest to provide contact number and email address to get possible queries resolved in time.
Note:- The application forms received before advertisement and after closing date and on old form also shall not be considered.