Published Date: 18 September, 2019
Last Date for Apply: 04 October, 2019
Jobs Location: Sindh
Job Name: Sindh Education Foundation Jobs 2019
Total Jobs: 27
Sindh Education Foundation Jobs 2019 Details
The Sindh Education Foundation (SEF) was established under the Sindh Education Foundation Act, 1992 as a semi-autonomous organization with a mandate to support education in the province through multifarious interventions. Since its inception, the foundation has made serious efforts to increase access to quality education for the students across Sindh especially those in the remote and under developed regions of the province.
Sindh Education Foundation (SEF) invites applications, through a third party firm M/S A. F. Ferguson & Co. Chartered Accountants, for the following positions from suitable candidates domiciled in Sindh province for appointment purely on contractual basis;
- Deputy Director – Procurement
- Deputy Director -Legal
- Chief Internal Auditor (CIA)
- Assistant Director – Adolescent and Adult Learning and Training Program (AALTP)
- Assistant Director – Finance, Audit and Accounts
- Assistant Director – Human Resources
- Senior Officer -Advocacy & Communication Unit
- Senior Officer – Web Developer
- Senior Officer – Procurement
- Officer – Network Administrator
- Junior Officer (IT)
- Junior Officer (Finance, Audit and Accounts)
Note for applicants:
- No relaxation in age, qualification or experience will be granted and no exceptions will be considered.
- The recruitment process is strictly merit based: any attempts to influence the process will result in immediate disqualification of the candidate(s).
- Applications sent through courier/fax or sent in person will not be considered.
- All qualifying degrees should be at least 2nd division or equivalent from the recognized universities by the HEC. Lower divisions are not eligible.
- Proficiency in MS Office is mandatory for all the positions.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for test and interview: no TA/DA will be offered/allowed.
- All the positions are nontransferable in any case.
- Candidates, holding domicile of the same district for which the positions) being advertised, will be considered for Short Listing. In case of unavailability of applicants/candidates of the same district for which the job is advertised; the neighboring district candidates will be given preference for the shortlisting.
- The Employer reserves the right to increase/decrease the number of posts or not to fill any posts/withhold the appointment against any advertised positions any time without assigning a reason.
How to Apply
Interested candidates Who Qualify on the eligibility criteria can apply by submitting the applications at www.affco.com.pk/recruitment. Deadline for submission of resumes is October 04. 2019