SEF has issued the official advertisement to call for admissions at IBA Public Schools IBA Public Schools and Community Colleges under Sindh School Education Scholarship Program 2022-23. Only for the students of Government schools and SEF schools. The last date for submission of application form is 30th June, 2022. The entry test will be held on 24th July 2022.
School Education Foundation has been issued the official announcement for extension of Submission of Admission Form for Scholarship at IBA Public Schools and Community Colleges With reference to the advertisement regarding submission of “Admission Form” for scholarship in Grade 6 at IBA Public Schools and Community Colleges. Advertisement published in Daily Dawn, Daily Kawish, Daily Awami Awaz, Daily Pahanji Akhbar, Daily Jung, (INF-KRY 1406/21) Dated 24-04-2021 respectively.
The meritorious students currently studying in Class 5 in the schools of School Education & Literacy Department, Government of Sindh and Sindh Education Foundation are eligible to apply.
This offer is for the students residing in district Larkana, Qamber Shandadkot, Dadu, Sukkur, Shikarpur, Ghotki, Kashmore, Jacobabad, Khairpur, Sanghar, Naushahro Feroze, Shaheed Benazirabad, Sujawal, Thatta, Jamshoro, Matiari, Tando Muhammad Khan, Tharparkar, Tando Allahyar and Hyderabad.
- 1 SEF Admissions Under Scholarship Program 2022-23
SEF Admissions Under Scholarship Program 2022-23
Applications are invited from meritorious students (residents of Sindh), currently studying in Grade 5, in the schools of the School Education & Literacy Department, GoS, and Sindh Education Foundation, and intend to pursue post primary education in IBA Public Schools and Community Colleges. Merit-Based Scholarships for Girls and Boys as Day scholar and Boarder are being offered for Grade 6, for the academic year 2022-23.
This offer is for the students residing in district Larkana, Qamber Shahdadkot, Dadu, Sukkur, Shikarpur, Ghotki, Kashmore, Jacobabad, Khairpur, Sanghar, Naushahro Feroze, Shaheed Benazir Abad, Sujawal, Thatta, Jamshoro, Matiari, Tando Muhammad Khan, Tharparkar, Tando Allahyar, Badin and Hyderabad.
Students will need to qualify Entry Test/Interview conducted by M/s SIBA Testing Services. The admissions will depend upon the clearance of the entry test and fulfill the admission criteria of SIBA Community Colleges and Public Schools to qualify for the Scholarship. This will further be subject to verification of documents.
Eligibility Criteria For Admissions in Sindh Education Foundation 2022-23
- The applicant must be currently studying in Grade 5 (bonafide) student of Government school or SEF School.
- The applicant must have studied in any Government School or SEF School for at least last three (03) academic years including Grade-5.
- Applicant’s age should not exceed 12 years as on 30 June, 2022.
Salient Features of SEF Scholarships:
- The SEF will provide full scholarship from Grade 6 to 12.
- The scholarship will cover the boarding & lodging, uniform, learning material and monthly stipend.
- Selection will be purely based on merit.
Documents Required Along with Admission Form:
- Duly filled Admission Form along with 02 passport sized recent photograph (with Blue/White background).
- Photocopy of General Register (GR) page duly attested by concerned Head Master/Head Mistress and School Partner (School leaving Certificate / Pass Certificate will be required at the time of admission).
- Photocopy of students’ B-Form, father’s Domicile and CNIC. In case of non-availability, candidates must apply for the same and attach the copy of NADRA Application Receipt along with application.
How To Apply For SEF Admissions 2022-23 Sindh
- The Admission Form and Challan of Rs.600/ (non-refundable) for the Entry Test are available at the websites of M/s SIBA Testing Services i.e. https://iba-suk.edu.pk/sts/announcements, & SEF www.sef.org.pk and each of the IBA Community Colleges and IBA Public Schools also.
- Admission Form must be completely filled, with all required documents attached. Incomplete forms will NOT be accepted (Admission Forms must be endorsed by
concerned Head Teacher and School Partner).
- Challan of Rs. 600/- can be deposited in any branch of ABL/MCB Bank Ltd.
- Admission Form along with the paid challan and required documents should be dispatched to Project Manager (SEF), SIBA Testing Services, Sukkur IBA University, Prof. Nisar Ahmad Siddique Road, Sukkur.
SEF Admissions Entry Test 2022-23
The Entry Test Schedule is given as under. Selected Students will be enrolled as per the following Schedule, therefore the applicants are encouraged to apply for their nearby schools.
The Entry Test shall comprise of MCQ type questions. The questions shall be taken from Sindh Text Books (the subjects include: English 40%, Mathematics 40% & General Science 20%). The Entry Test will be conducted on 24th July 2022. The roll number slips will be downloadable from M/S SIBA Testing Services website (eslip.sts.net.pk).
|SEF Website||Click Here|
|Latest Employees News||Home Page|