Sindh School Education & Literacy Department has issued the official Notification on 26th April, 2021 in connection with Suspension ECE to Class-12 Till 17 May 2021. The further details are given below:
Notification of Closing Sindh Schools ECE to Class-12 2021
In supersession of this department’s notification of even number dated 22nd April 2021 and with the approval of Competent Authority, the classroom teaching & learning activities from class ECE to XII in all the Public & Private institutions under the administrative control of School Education & Literacy Department, Govt. of Sindh are hereby suspended with immediate effect till 17th May 2021.
However, the Principals/Head Masters/Head Mistresses of the instructions will call minimum staff to school premises on a rotation basis for managing the home learning activities through online classes and homework assignment to be given to the students through WhatsApp/emails or in-person on a weekly basis whichever mode is feasible and safe, in order to cover syllabus with strict compliance of the guidelines notified by this department vide notification of even number dated 27th November 2020.
A copy is for information and necessary action to:
- The Principal Secretary to Governor, Sindh, Karachi
- The Principal Secretary to Chief Minister, Sindh, Karachi
- The Special/Additional Secretary (All) School Education & Literacy, Department, Karachi
- The Deputy Secretary (Staff) to Chief Secretary, Sindh, Karachi
- The Members (All) Steering Committee on Education
- The Director General Inspection & Registration of Private Educational Institutions, Sindh, Karachi with the direction to circulate and ensure strict implementation.
- The Director School Education (P/ES&HS) all, with the direction to circulate and ensure strict implementation.
- The Additional Direction, Teachers Training Institutions, Sindh, Hyderabad
- The PS to Minister for Education & Literacy, Sindh
- The PS to Secretary School Education & Literacy Department, Govt. of Sindh, Karachi
- The official website
- The office file