SMEDA’s non-financial advisory services for SMEs. 200 one-on-one consultancy sessions 2019-20 across Pakistan including AJK & GB.
Consultancy sessions are 100% subsidized by NBPD-SMEDA limited slots, be the first to reserve yours. Get an expert advice on your business matters through subject matter experts.
Thematic Areas Include
- Entrepreneurship & Small Business Start-up
- Market Research, Marketing, Branding and Advertising
- Sales, Sales Force & Customer Management
- Human Resource Management
- Business Regulations, Registration and Commercial Contacts
- Banking, Finance, Accounting & Record keeping
- Risk Management & Insurance
- Sector Technology, Quality, Productivity and Energy Efficiency
- Change & Growth Management
- General Business Management
- E-enablment of Small & Medium Businesses
- Import / Export Documentation and Procedures
- Supply Chain & Distribution Management
- Agro Food Processing
- Income & Sale Tax Management
Read More: SMEDA Training Program 2019-20
About the Program
Aim of Thematic One-on-One help-desks is to provide specific advice and hand-holding support to small & medium businesses through subject matter experts. These consultancy sessions will answer SME’s queries and add value on the subject to attain profitable growth.
Who can Attend
Small and Medium Business owners, their staff and individuals aspiring to become entrepreneurs.
Consultancy Session Hosting
Chamber Offices (CCIs) Trade Bodies & Partner Banks can request for Thematic Session hosting at their premises by sending email. Women participants & Women owned SMEs are encourages to apply.