SMEDA’s largest capacity building initiative for SMEs 2019-20 across Pakistan including Federal capital, AJK & GB. NBDP is a project of SMEDA, Ministry of Industries and Production, Government of Pakistan.
Participation is subsided by the Government of Pakistan and limited slots are available be the first to reserve yours.Total 600 trainings are included and the duration will be October, 2019 to May, 2020.
Read More: E-Rozgaar Training Program 2019-20
Thematic Areas Include
1. Human Resource Management
2. Import Export Documentation & Procedures
3. Tax Management and E-filing for SMEs
4. Cost Management for Small Businesses
5. Sales Force Management for SMEs
6. Business Start-up & Management
7. Brand Management
8. Production and Operation Management
9. Digital Media Marketing
10. Accounting and Bookkeeping
About the Program
Demand-based trainings aim to strengthen small and medium Enterprises through provision of well-structured non financial advisory services.
Who can Attend
Small and Medium Business owners, their staff and individuals aspiring to become entrepreneurs.