Directorate of Public Instruction (Colleges) Punjab has issued the Notification in the matter of of SOPs Fulfillment in Punjab Public Colleges.
Since the Public Colleges have re-opened after summer vacation. It is therefore directed to ensure implementation of the following SOPs in all Public (Male, Female & Commerce) Colleges of the Punjab.
- Attendance and presence of college staff DURING THE COLLEGE DUTY HOURS i.e 8:00 am to 2:00 pm
- Commencement of classes as per approved time table
- Commencement of practical classes daily as per approved time table
- Zero Periods in all colleges
- Cleanliness of college campus (removal of debris, cutting of grass, removal of rain water from low areas etc)
- Holding of anti dengue activities
- Observance of security measures in all colleges
The principals of the colleges are directed to ensure SOPs fulfillment of above mentioned in true letter and spirit. The Directors and Deputy Directors (Colleges) are directed to check fulfillment of these SOPs in the colleges during their visits.