Government is committed to give special attention to the special persons facilities in Sindh, Pakistan 2020. It has taken unparallel exemplary steps which have provided social protection and respect along with the education, health and skills to make progress in their respective fields.
Is Important Special Persons Require Special Care
They are getting for most important in all segments of the society by rendering useful services for the country with their capabilities.
Special Benefits for Special Persons
- Sindh is the first province that issued driving licenses to hearing impaired persons.
- Work is in progress on Unified Sign Language for hearing impaired persons.
- Implementation of 5% job quota for special persons in public and Private Sector.
- Issuance of Disability Certificate through Medical Board and ensuring transparency.
- Ensuring the availability of Special Washrooms and Parking place for the Special Persons in Public and Private Buildings.
- Ensuring the construction of ramps in Public and Private
- Buildings including Shopping Malls, fat the Special Persons.
- Work is in progress on forming Consortium of NGOs, working for the welfare of Special Children and Persons.
- Enhancing of Teachers’ capacity for teaching special children in collaboration with reputed educational institutes.
- Improving the infrastructure of Rehabilitation Centers and Special Education across the Province and stepping forward to
public and private sectors’ partnership for it.
- Increase in the special Conveyance Allowance of Special Persons working as Government employees.
- Providing Vocational Training to Special Persons In order to make them useful citizens.
- Issuance of Special (CNIC) Computerized National Identity Cards for Special Persons in collaboration with NADRA.
- Arrangement of Regular Sports Week to build the Confidence of Special People at Special educational & rehabilitation centers.