The Directorate of Public Instructions (SE)South Punjab Multan has issued the official notification to the Chief Executive Officer (DEA) District Multan, Khanewal, Vehari, Lodhran, Bahawalpur, Bahawalnagar, Rahim Yar Khan, D.G Khan, Muzaffargarh, Rajanpur and Layyah on 24th November 2021 in connection with Continuity of Sports Activity in Schools (Boys/Girls).
Notification of Sports Activity in Schools
Reference is made to the meeting dated 22-11-21 under the chair of Secretary School Education Department, South Punjab Multan in the committee room of Secretariat Multan. After Recitation of the Holy Quran, the Chair welcomed all the participants and explained that School Olympics competitions South Punjab had already been completed. The Chair also discussed the issues confronted during School Olympics 2021. The participants also shared their views / experiences in the meeting. Since the sports activities are vital for the new generation so it should be continued regularly throughout the educational session. For this purpose the following steps be taken immediately.
- The playgrounds must be kept leveled and green. Take care of playgrounds on regular basis and ensure provision of water for the ground to keep it grassy.
- Maintain all grounds / grassy plots properly. For the coming season, prepare Nursery for beautification/plantation in the school premises.
- Remaining grey areas be developed immediately as directed earlier by the higher authorities.
- The games at school level must be played under the supervision of game incharge/PET.
- The discipline must be maintained during the sports hours by the game incharge.
- The school level sports committee be notified consisting of five members.
- The Head teacher will facilitate the players fully for conduct of games on daily basis.
- The playground must be kept functional throughout the educational session.
- Sports activities within school premises must be continued as per policy. The matches may be arranged between the classes keeping in view the age group. Both indoor and outdoor games will be played within school premises.
- Arrange inter schools matches from time to time and preference be given to have the matches with nearest school with highest accessibility and ensure safety / security measures for the players.
- Head Teacher is responsible to provide sports equipment to the players for every event.
- Display Pan flex of the games being played in the school along with schedule at prominent place of the school.
- During School Olympics and other functions, It has been observed with great concern that District level controlling authorities, team managers, coaches, and other staff members were found engaged in the Photo sessions instead of making the students’ disciplined. No such practice be observed in the future.
- Girls Guides are disciplined forces but failed to observe the same in the Opening and Closing Ceremony of the School Olympics 2021.
- CEOs and DEOs are directed to focus on the discipline of Girls Guides in future. Specific assignments be given to Girl Guides and they should get permission from CEOs (DEA) / DEOs (SE) concerned before joining any function. CEOs (DEA) and DEOs (SE) are also directed to have a meeting with the head teachers and issue instructions regarding training of the Girl Guides to be highly disciplined and reflect the same in future and only focus on the targets assigned to them and make discipline a part of their personality. The same directions be conveyed to the Boys Scouts to be followed in future.
- The CEO (DEA), DEO (SE) and other field staff will ensure the implementation of the above instruction and record comments on the Logbook on regular basis. The visit report be submitted to the office of the undersigned.
In case of non-compliance of above instructions the CEO (DEA), DEO (SE), Head Teacher and school sports committee will be held personally responsible.
|Latest Employees News