Sindh Public Service Commission (SPSC) has announced latest jobs in Sindh. Online applications are invited for the post of Psychologist in Sindh Public Service Commission. You can find latest SPSC advertisement No 02 has been published on 1st March, 2021. The last date for the submission of application is 25th March, 2021.
Latest SPSC Jobs 2021 Advertisement
|Organization||Sindh Publish Service Commission|
|Published On||1st March, 2021|
List of Available Job Positions in Sindh Public Service Commission 2021
- Psychologist (Male & Female) BPS-18
How To Apply For SPSC Jobs Today Advertisement 2021 Eligilbity Criteria
- Original challan of Rs. 500/- be paid in the Head of Account “C02101-Organ of State Exam Fee (SPSC Receipts)in State Bank/National Bank of Pakistan.
- Candidate has to provide Challan No, Date and Name of the Bank Branch in his/her Online application.
Recruitment Management Regulations (RMR) – 2006, which is as under:
- For 1 to 2 posts, 5 candidates for each post.
- For 3 to 10 posts, 4 candidates for each post.
- For 11 to 100 posts, J.5 candidates for each post.
- For 101 to 300 posts, 3 candidates for each post.
- For 301 or greater number of posts, 2.5 candidates for each post.
Read More: PST JEST Jobs in Sindh 2021 STS
- The Online Application Feature is available on the Official Website www.spsc.gov.pk
- Online Application requires initial registration through SPSC official website.
- After fulfilling formalities, candidates can apply through “Available Jobs” features.
- The candidates must possess required age, qualification and experience with relevant certificates on closing date of the advertisement.
- The experience shall be reckoned from the date of acquiring minimum academic qualification required for the post.
- Ineligible candidates and those not fulfilling the conditions or submitting incomplete applications will not be considered.
Read More: HEC Jobs 2021 Higher Education Commission
- The number of posts is subject to variation without any prior permission/intimation.
- The Candidates serving in Government and Semi Government Organizations shall apply through proper channel.
- The Commission reserve the right to modify / correct any error at any stage is detected later on.
- ONLINE APPLICATIONS FEATURE WILL BE AVAILABLE ROUND THE CLOCK. EXCEPT ON CLOSING DATEUP TO 05:00 PMA OFFICE ILOURS) OTHER DETAILS CAN BE VIEWED IN “GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS” AVAILABLE AT SPSC’S OFFICIAL WEBSITE. www.sc.gov.pk CLOSING DATE 25.03.2021
- Candidate must retain Original paid challan of Rs. 500/- to be presented at the time of Pre-Interview Written Test and Interview.
- Challan Form can be downloaded from Official website i.e. www.sc.pov.pk iv) General relaxation upto 15 (Fifteen) years is applicable in upper age limit for vacancies in all the departments of Government of Sindh, to be filled from 1st July, 2020 to 30 June, 2022 as per Notification NO.SOTI(SGA&CD)5-64/2011, dated 27.07.2020 (Except Police Service & the posts to be filled through Combined Competitive Examination by the Sindh Public Service Commission).
Options (e.g. Domicile, Age, Qualification, Experience, Centre etc) once exercised shall not be changed at any subsequent stage.