State Bank of Pakistan (SBP), the Central Bank, regulated the monetary and credit system of country and fosters its growth in the best national interest with a view to securing monetary stability and optimum utilization of the country’s productive resources. Consistent strengthening of its regulatory and supervisory regime is reflected in the performance and resilience of the banking sector in the face of challenging macro financial environment.
To further strengthen institutional capacity and as part of Strategic Plan to strengthen HR base SBP invites applications from talented, self-motivated, result oriented and energetic candidates for ” Assistant Directors (OG-2)” under State Bank Officers Training Scheme (SBOTS) – 24th Batch. The positions are permanently based in Karachi.
Masters or Bachelors Degree with 16 years of education with at least 60% marks or 2.5 CGPA out of 4.0 or 3.5 CGPA out of 5.0 from HEC recognized Pakistani institutions in Business Administration, Public Administration, Economics, Commerce, Finance, Accounting, Information System & Technology, Mathematics, Human Resources and Agriculture. Foreign degree holders are required to submit Equivalence Certificate issued by HEC along with application.
“Candidates awaiting final results are not eligible to apply“
Maximum 26 years as on deadline of applications. Age limit shall be relaxed by 03 years for candidates from FATA, Northern Areas, Gilgit Baltistan, Balochistan and Azad Kashmir and by 05 years for employees of SBP and its subsidiaries subject to fulfilling all others eligibility requirements.
Application and Testing Procedure
- Interested Pakistani/AJK nationals meeting above eligibility criteria are required to log on to the NTS website and follow the procedure for submission of the online application form.
- Age will be considered as per CNIC
- Applications devoid of the required information and details like Photograph, Date of Birth, experience/qualification dates or any other important information will not be shortlisted.
- A printable copy of the Application Form along with a copy of the deposit slip is required to be posted to the Joint Director (Resource Management), Human Resources Department, State Bank of Pakistan I. I. Chundrigar Road, Karachi.
- Applications submitted in person or through e-mail will not be entertained.
- Candidates shortlisted by SBP based on eligibility criteria shall be sent admit cards by NTS at their postal addresses to appear in the written test to be held at designated test centers.
- SBP/NTS will upload the lists of qualified candidates on their respective websites.
The candidates shortlisted on the basis of written test and meeting other eligibility criteria will be invited for the further selection process along with attested copies of educational/professional documents, Equivalence Certificate from HEC (in case of foreign qualification), original (test) Deposit Slip, domicile, CNIC and 03 passports size photographs.
Please be informed that if at any stage of selection it is proved that you do not meet the required eligibility criteria as per advertisement, your candidature for the position will be withdrawn/canceled immediately.
Successful candidates will be selected in order of merit subject to observance of Provincial/Regional quota provisions as prescribed by the Government of Pakistan.
Pre Induction Training
After completion of all pre-induction formalities including medical and psychological examinations, the selected candidates shall be required to undergo “Applied Focused Theoretical Training” (residential) at the National Institute of Banking and Finance (NIBAF), Islamabad.
- Monetized salary of Rs: 82,000/- per month and other perks and benefits in Salary Scale of OG-2 as per Bank’s rules.
- Medical facility as per Bank’s rules.
- Staff Loans & other benefits and allowances as admissible under New Compensation & Benefits Structure as per Bank’s rules.
To Apply Online visit NTS website www.nts.org.pk.
Last date for submission of application form will be 24th March, 2020