The new NBP student loan scheme 2022 National Bank of Pakistan has been announced publicly to facilitate a maximum number of students who want to pursue their education but they are not financially strong enough to continue studying. There are three types of student loan is offering. All the students are studying in Graduation/Post-Graduation/PhD. The repayment of the loan period is 10-years, and students can submit through installments. The last date for submission of application form for Student Loan NBP Scheme is 29th July 2022. The further details are given below;
NBP Bank Student Loan Online Apply 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Under the scheme of student loan in Pakistan the eligibility to apply for advance loans provided:
- He/She has obtained admission on merit through normal course/procedure in the approved Universities/Colleges of the public sector (List Attached) mentioned hereunder.
- He/She falls at the time of admission within the age bracket of:
|For Graduation||Not exceeding 21 Years|
|For Post-Graduation||Not exceeding 31 Years|
|For PhD||Not exceeding 36 Years|
- He/She has secured 70% marks in the last public examination.
- He/She has undertaken the study of the subjects given below.
- He/She is unable to pursue studies due to financial constraints.
Types of NBP Student Loan 2022 Study in College/University
The NBP Student loan facility will be available for entire duration of the study for:
|Schedule Fee||Paid directly to the University/College|
|Boarding expenses excluding meal charges|
|Procurement of textbooks||Disbursed directly to the student|
Repayment of Student Study Loan Procedure:
The maximum period of repayment of loan is 10-Years from the date of disbursement of first installment. The borrower shall repay the loan in monthly installment after six months from the date of first employment or one year from the date of completion of studies, which ever is earlier.
Student Loan NBP Scheme 2022 Approved Subjects
- Oil Gas & Petrol-Chemical Technology
- DAWA and Islamic Jurisprudence (LL.B/LL.M Sharia)
- Economics, Statistics and Econometrics
- Biology, Molecular Biology & Genetics
- Other Natural Sciences
- Computer Science/Information
- System and Technology including hardware
- Business Management Sciences
How To Get NBP Student Loan Online Apply
- Application Forms are available from the designated branches mentioned above or may be downloaded from National Bank of Pakistan website www.nbp.com.pk.
- Students are advised to submit (2) two sets of Student Loan Applications Form.
- The students desirous of availing loan under the Scheme may apply on prescribed form for financial assistance subject to he or she has got admission on merit through normal procedure in the Universities/ Colleges afore-mentioned.
- Applicants are required to submit/send their applications on the prescribed form, duly completed in all respect, to the designated branches indicated against each University College by the given date. Incomplete application shall not be entertained.
- Students who have already availed this facility in the last / previous year(s) need not to apply.
|ONLY SUCH APPLICATION RECEIVED BY THE DESIGNATED BRANCHES ON OR BEFORE 29TH JULY 2022 SHALL BE ENTERTAINED. LOAN FACILITY IS SUBJECT TO AVAILABILITY OF FUNDS.|
Student Loan Application Form 2022 Free Download
Contact Details (Helpline):
For further clarification and guidance, applicant(s) may contact Mr. Muhammad Tahir Hafeez, VP / Wing Head, Students Loan Wing, National Bank of Pakistan, Head Office, Karachi.
Telephone No. 021-99220026, and 021-9922100- Ext.2637
Fax No. 021-99220421.
|NBP Website||Apply Online For Student Loan|
|Latest Employees News||Home Page|