Office of the Chief Executive Officer, District Education Authority, Mandi Bahauddin has issued the official Notification letter on 24th October, 2019 in connection with suspension due to violation of departmental instructions & non-observance of performance indicators.
Read More: SST Female Teacher Suspension on the Charge of using Mobile Phone
During the visit of Govt. Primary School Phaliaa Boota dated 24-10-2019 (10:35AM) by the undersigned violation of departmental instructions & non-observance of performance indicators set by PMIU/PESRP especially in terms of the following were found;
- Mr. Ghulam Mustafa Shahid PST/Head Teacher was found absent from duty.
- Mst. Afsheen PST was busy with her infant and students were wandering due to being unattended.
- Students were sitting on grass in playground on the pretext of insufficient furniture despite recurring instructions of department for prioritized utilization of NSB on purchase of furniture.
- Cleanliness of School was very poor.
- Poor Performance / Control of Mr. Yasir Arfat AEO as immediate controller Officer.
Read More: Suspension of SST against PEEDA Act 2006 Rahim Yar Khan
In the above backdrop, Mr. Yasir Arfat AEO Phalia, Mr. Ghulam Mustafa Shahid PST and Mst. Afsheen PST are suspended with immediate effect. Subsistence allowance will be admissible to them as per law. The DEO (M) M.B Din and Dy. DEO (M) Phalia are warned to be careful regarding observance of SOPs issued by SED Punjab within schools falling under their administrative controls.