Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Govt, Finance Department has issued the official notification on 7th July 2021 in connection with Teaching Allowance KPK. This Teaching Allowance, the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa teachers will get with effect from 1st June 2021. The teachers of Elementary & Secondary Education, Higher Education & Technical Education Department will get this allowance. This allowance will be applicable to the following teachers of KPK;
- Elementary Teachers
- Secondary School Teachers
- Higher Education
- Technical Education Department
Teaching Allowance For KPK Teachers in KPK 2021
No. FD(SOSR-112-5/2021-22/Teaching Allow: The Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa has been pleased to accord sanction to Teaching Allowance-2021 @ 20% of initial basic pay scales 2017/Month to all teachers of Elementary & Secondary Education, Higher Education and Technical Education Departments, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa w.e.f 01.06.2021 in the best public interest.
The above allowance will be admissible subject to the following conditions:
- It will be subject to Income Tax.
- It will be admissible only to the teachers posted against teaching posts in the aforesaid Departments.
- Teaching Allowance shall not be treated as part of emoluments for the purpose of calculations of pension/gratuity and calculation of House Rent etc.
- It will not be admissible to the Officers/Officials who are on earned leave, extraordinary leave and study leave except casual leave.
- It will not be admissible to the employees posted/deputed outside the E&SE, Higher and Technical Education Departments against non-teaching posts.
- All Autonomous/Semi-Autonomous/Medical Teaching Institutions/Other Institutions and Authorities under Provincial Government shall adopt this notification within their respective organizations with the approval of concerned Competent Forum subject to availability of their resources.