The MOU (memorandum of understanding) has been signed between Technical Education and Vocational Training Authority (TEVTA) and BETI for the empowerment of women in Pakistan.
TEVTA and BETI will launch the Women Sector Skill Council to conduct on-ground and digital gender mainstreaming and sensitization advocacy sessions, commence financial inclusion workshops for students and teachers of TEVTA and help review compliance of Projects and Policy Review for Inclusion of Women & Girl Child.
Features of TEVTA and BETI MOU Signed For Women Empowerment
- TEVTA and BETI to launch Business and Social Council at TEVTA
- BETI to conduct on ground and digital gender streaming and sensitization advocacy sessions for TEVTA
- TEVTA and BETI to also Commerce Financial inclusion Work Shops for Students and Teachers of Tevta
- BETI can also Help Review Compliance of projects and policy review for inclusion of women and girl child.
- TEVTA to help BETI through its Social Media spaces
- The initial MOU will follow a timeline of 1 year from the date.