The Government of Pakistan, Office of the Controller General of Accounts Islamabad has issued the latest notification on 21st June 2022 in connection with policy for grant of time scale to civil servants to BPS-01 to BPS-16 of all civil servants of the federal government. The following Federal Government departments are given instruction to follow on top priority basis;
- The Accountant General Pakistan Revenues, Islamabad.
- The Accountant General Punjab, Lahore,
- The Accountant General Sindh, Karachi.
- The Accountant General KP, Peshawar.
- The Accountant General Balochistan, Quetta.
- The Accountant General, Gilgit Baltistan, Gilgit.
- The Military Accountant General (MAG), Rawalpindi.
- The Chief Accounts Officer, Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Islamabad,
- The Director General FABS/MIS, Islamabad
- The AGPR (Sub Office), Lahore/Karachi/Peshawar/Quetta/Gilgit.
- The Director General Accounts Works, Lahore.
- The Financial Advisor & CAO, Pakistan Railways (HQ), Lahore
- The Chief Accounts Officer, Pakistan Post Office Deptt, Islamabad.
- The Directorate of Accounts, PPOD, Lahore.
- The Director (Budget & Accounts), PAK PWD, Islamabad
- The Chief Accounts Officer, Geological Survey of Pakistan, Quetta.
- The Chief Accounts Officer, Pakistan Mint, Lahore.
- The Accounts Officer (Admn-I). Local. Subject:
Notification of Time Scale Promotion Policy For CGA Departments 2022
In continuation of this office letter No:140/CGA/Coord/1(8)/2021 dated 08.06.2022, the undersigned is directed to state that necessary certificate ensuring compliance on point “P” of the Finance Division (Regulation Wing) letter No. F.No.9 (7)R-1/2014-233/2022 dated 28.05.2022 (copy enclosed) duly singed by the Head of Office be provided within three days positively for perusal of the Controller General of Accounts, Islamabad.
|Official Website||Check Online|
|Latest Employees News||Home Page|