If you are connecting with the most sacred profession in Pakistan as “Teacher“. So it is common for every teacher to understand the rules and regulations implementing on 2021 in Punjab Education Department. We are sharing some rules to understand the phenomena of E-transfer on compassionate grounds.
Read More: E-Transfer Policy Timelines June 2021
Teachers Transfer General Rules 2021
- Transfer can only be done if vacant posts are available.
- When applying rules for outgoing teachers, a teacher’s designation (and subject, if any) will be considered. When applying rules for incoming teachers, the designation (and subject, if any) of the sanctioned post will be considered.
- While applying, teachers will be required to give at least one preference. The system will consider all transfer options in the order of preference specified by teacher. Once a transfer is approved by the authority (in the system), the teacher will be bound to comply with the transfer. Any failure to do so will invoke a disciplinary action involving PEEDA Act.
- For applicants who are BPS 16 and below all preferences of the application must belong to the same district.
- Finalization of across district transfers will be subject to the available quota of the post.
- Female PST/ESE can apply to any school; for others teachers, males can apply to male schools and females can only apply to female schools.
Read More: Inter District Transfer of Teaching Staff
7. Teachers who have transferred in phase-1 or phase-2 of transfers will not be eligible to apply, EXCEPT on wedlock and if their spouses are govt. servants.
8. An SSE(Computer Science)/SST(Computer Science) cannot transfer into a school where
a. There is no computer lab available
b. The total number of students in class 9 and 10 is less than 60.
9. Transfer will not be allowed, if it results in less than 2 teachers in the primary section of the school.
10. For PST/ESE teachers, transfers can only be done in schools that require teachers, based on the teacher allocation criteria (mentioned in the Section H).
11. EST/SESEs can only apply if:
a. It does not result in less than 3 teachers in the middle section (classes 6-8 of the school)
b. The middle-level-STR (grade-6 to grade-8 enrollment/# of EST & SESE teachers) is greater than 40 and a vacant post is available.
c. The transfer of a teacher out of a school will not be allowed if it results in the school having zero teachers in all of the following posts: EST (General), SESE (Arts), EST (English), SESE (English), EST (Urdu), SESE (Urdu), EST (Oriental) and EST (Vernacular).
d. The transfer of a teacher out of a school will not be allowed if it results in the school having zero teachers in all of the following posts: EST (Maths), EST (Science), SESE (Maths), SESE (Science) and SESE (Science/Maths).
Read More: Transfer Policy 2021
12. SST/SSE can only apply if:
a. It does not result in less than 2 teachers in the High section (classes 9-10 of the school)
b. The secondary-level-STR (grade-9 & grade-10 enrollment/# of SST & SSE teachers) is greater than 40 and vacant post is available.
c. The transfer of a teacher out of a school will not be allowed if it results in the school having zero teachers in all of the following posts: SST (Arts), SSE (Arts), SSE (English) and SSE (Urdu).
d. The transfer of a teacher out of a school will not be allowed if it results in the school having zero teachers in all of the following posts: SST (Science), SSE (Science), SSE (Maths) and SSE (Physics/Maths).
13. If multiple teachers apply from a school, but not all of them can be transferred out (due to any of the rules above), preference will be given based on a score calculated as follows:
a. Tenure (using ‘Date of Joining of School’ or ‘Date of Last Promotion’, whichever is later)
i. Maximum of 30 marks
ii. No marks given for first year.
iii. 2 marks per year, (with partial marks for partial year). Rounded down to two decimal digits.
b. Seniority (using ‘Date of Last Promotion’, or ‘Date of Joining in Service’, if the teacher has never been promoted)
i. Maximum of 20 marks
ii. 2 marks per year, (with partial marks for partial year). Rounded down to two decimal digits.
14. In case of a tie in the score, preference will be given:
a. On the basis of gender (females will have priority)
b. Then, date of birth (as per CNIC)
1. If a teacher is applying for mutual transfer, he/she cannot apply on the basis of open merit / compassionate grounds.
2. Mutual transfer cannot be done if the remaining service is less than one year.
3. Mutual transfer cannot be done across-district, for BPS 16 and below.
4. Mutual transfer application will ONLY be considered if BOTH teachers apply.
5. Both teachers participating in the mutual transfer must have equivalent designation/subject and grade (and same post subject)
Wedlock Transfer Rules
1. Wedlock will be allowed for male teachers, if
a. For going across district
b. If the spouse is a government servant.
2. Wedlock will be allowed for all female teachers.
3. Wedlock be considered along with open merit.
4. An image of the “Nikah-Nama” and the spouses’ “Service Certificate” (if applicable) must be uploaded in the app.
1. There will be three options for compassionate grounds:
2. Only one of the above three options can be opted.
3. The option for “Divorce” & “Widow” is only available for females.
4. In case of wedlock, only “Disability” can be opted for.
5. The following documents must be uploaded in the app:
a. For “Disability”, the disability certificate.
b. For “Divorce”, the “Nikah-nama” and the “Talaq-nama”
c. For “Widow”, the “Nikah-nama” and the husband’s death certificate.
– For Tehsil Cadre 0.5 Marks/km for every km distance after 8 kms
– For District Cadre 0.25 Marks/km for every km distance after 16 km
– For Province Cadre 0.25 Marks/km for every km distance after 24 km
– Marks will be based on straight-line-distance.
– KM distance will be rounded down two decimal places.
– Score will be calculated to two decimal places.
– For cross-district transfers, no marks will be awarded
30 marks (As defined in A.3.a.)
20 marks (As defined in A.3.b.)
Teacher Allocation Criteria (for Primary Section) 2021
The following defines the teachers required in a primary school (or the primary section of a school):
The enrollment numbers considered will be based on the census conducted in Oct-Nov 2018. The number of required teachers will be considered using:
a. In a primary school, all teachers.
b. In other schools, all PST/ESEs