Applications are invited for the Undergraduate Scholarship 2021 from the outstanding students of Pakistani/ AJK nationals who intend to pursue undergraduate studies in HEC recognized public/private sector universities/ Degree Awarding Institutes (DAls) of Pakistan. The scholarships are being offered for the academic year 2021-22 in all areas of study/disciplines.
Scholarship 2021 Undergraduate Students Eligilbity Criteria
- Applicant has completed 12 years of education or equivalent.
- The applicants who are already availing other government with at least 60% marks scholarship are NOT eligible to apply.
- Result awaiting students can also apply based on 1 year result. Scholarships will be awarded on Merit and Provincial Quota basis.
- Students already enrolled in any Bachelors program may also apply.
- Applicants will be shortlisted on the basis of NST score (conducted by CESPI) and academic credentials.
- Maximum age must be 24 years on closing date.
- Applicants have to secure at least 50% score in National Scholarship Test.
How To Apply For Undergraduate Scholarships 2021
- Application form can be downloaded from website www.cespl.pk
- Organization reserves the right to postpone or cancel the scholarship at any stage without assigning any reason.
- Scholarship comprises of Tuition fee, Living Allowance, Book Allowance, Travelling Allowance and Initial Settlement Allowance.
- Application Deadline: Applications must be reached to the undersigned at the following address not later than August 26, 2021.