The Higher Education Commission (HEC) has issued the latest notification on 11th August 2022 in connection with Inter-University Essay Writing Competition 2022 Pakistan. On the occasion of 75th Anniversary of Pakistan, Higher Education Commission in collaboration with Ministry of Planning Development & Special Initiatives is holding Inter-university Essay Writing Competition in Urdu and English languages. The last date for submission of application form is 6th September 2022.
The essay writing competition is aimed at sensitizing the Pakistani youth to analyze opportunities and challenges faced by Pakistan and identify their role in the country’s development through critical thinking, creativity and productive engagement.
Essay Writing Competition Topics 2023 University
It is a great opportunity for the youth to demonstrate their extraordinary writing skills and win national awards.
|1||Development Journey of Pakistan from 1947 to 2022; Lessons Learnt viz-a-viz Other Countries|
|2||Pakistan at 2047: National Youth Aspirations|
|1||Pakistan Ki Tarakki Ka Safar (1947 To 2022) Tarakki Pazeer Mumalik Se Takabali Jaiza|
|2||2047 Pakistan: Nasl-e-Nou Ki Umangein|
Inter-University Essay Writing Competition Prizes
|1st Position||Rs. 500,000|
|2nd Position||Rs. 300,000|
|3rd Position||Rs. 200,000|
|4th To 10th Position||Rs. 100,000|
Essay Writing Competition of University 2023 Eligibility Criteria
- Must be a Pakistani/AJK citizen
- Maximum age limit is 25 years
- Must be a regular university student
- Incomplete and duplicate entries will be disqualified
Reference to the advertisement published in national dailies on 12th – 13th August, 2022 and circulated through social media pages of HEC. In view of the prevailing conditions of heavy rains and flash floods in the country resulting in closure of HEls, the Higher Education Commission in consultation with Ministry of Planning, Development & Special Initiatives has extended the deadline for submission of essays for the Inter University Essay Writing Competition (English & Urdu) to September 06, 2022.
How To Apply For Inter University Essay Writing Competition 2023
- Essay should be submitted with duly filled Registration Form available for download at www.hec.gov.pk.
- Students can participate only in one language (English or Urdu).
- Word Count for essay should be between 2500-3000 words.
- English Essay must be typed in ‘Times New Roman’ size 12, Line spacing 1.5 & Converted to pdf file.
- Urdu Essay must be typed and converted to pdf file.
- HEC reserves the right to reject any or all entries without assigning any reason.
- Essay along with Registration Form is to be e-mailed and hard copies of the same be sent through post on the address given below.
|Official Website||Apply Online|
|Latest Employees News||Home Page|