The University of Punjab (UoP) has issued the official notification on 24th March 2022 in connection with Spring Holidays from 28th March to 8th April 2022.
Notification of Spring Holidays 2022 Punjab University
The University Teaching Departments, Institutes, Centres and Constituent Colleges/Schools will remain closed for Spring Recess from Monday, 28th March, 2022 to Friday, 08th April, 2022.
Notification Forwarded To;
- Deans of Faculties
- Principals of Constituent Colleges
- Directors of Institutes /Centres.
- Chairmen/Chairpersons of Teaching Departments
- Heads of Non-Teaching Departments
- Director Students Affairs (DSA)
- Chairman Hall Council
- Resident Officer-I
- Resident Officer-II
- Additional Registrar-I
- Public Relations Officer
- Director, I.T Centre
- Director, General, Gujranwala Campus, Gujranwala
- Administrator, Jhelum Campus
- Principal, Punjab University Model High School for Girls.
- Principal, Child Welfare Centre
- Secretary to the Vice Chancellor
- Secretary to the Pro-Vice Chancellor
- Private Secretary to the Registrar
|Official Website||Check Online|
|Latest Employees News||Home Page|