School Education Department, Punjab Government has issued the official notification on 21st April, 2021 in connection with Uploading of Anti-Dengue Snaps on Dengue Dashboard of PITB 2021. The further details are given below;
Notification of Anti-Dengue Snaps on Dengue Dashboard of PITB 2021
It has been observed that anti-dengue activity based snaps are not being uploaded on dashboard through Android Phones/Tabs on regular basis by the districts which are necessarily required for incorporation in the presentations for review by the Cabinet Committee meetings.
The following measures as envisaged in the Anti-Dengue SOPs, need to be taken by the respective District Education Authority for eradication of Dengue virus:
- Cleanliness (premises, toilets, water tanks, roof tops etc.)
- Display of Dengue related Banners, Posters & Charts Grass Cutting from lawns and grounds
- Removal of Junks/debris
- Removal of Stagnant Water
- Plugging of water leakages
- Ban on wearing of Half sleeve shirts
- Observance of Zero Period in schools
- Maintenance of vector free environment
- All kinds of spray are banned
You are therefore once again, requested to disseminate directions at all levels, for the implementation of SOPs on Dengue through coordinated efforts in schools. Moreover, the Focal Person in each district may be directed to ensue uploading of anti-Dengue activity based snaps through Android Phones/Tabs on Punjab Information Technology Board (PITB) dengue dashboard.
In case of uploading any fake activity / snap on dengue dashboard, concerned CEO(DEA) / District dengue focal person will be held responsible and strict action will be taken accordingly.