National Financial Literacy For Youth, A project of the State Bank of Pakistan) has announced the latest Virtual Internship Program 2021 Pakistan to become a student brand ambassador.
Virtual Internship Program 2021 SBP
State Bank of Pakistan in collaboration with the National Institute of Banking & Finance (NIBAF) has launched the National Financial Literacy Program for Youth (NFLP-Y). The basic aim of the program is to impart essential financial education to Pakistani youth and school going children for strengthening of their money management skills and understanding of financial matters.
The program mainly targets three age groups (School Going Children – age 9-12 years; Adolescent – age 13-17 years; Youth – age 18-29 years) across Pakistan. National Financial Literacy Program for Youth brings an amazing opportunity under its virtual internship program for students to develop their leadership, strategic and communication skills.
Eligibility Criteria For Virtual Internship Program 2021
Be a Student of registered School, TVET, College or HEC Recognized University within Pakistan and AJK.
What You Will Get;
- Gain experience of working with the professional team of National Financial Literacy Program for Youth
- Be featured on the NFLPY’s website, social media, and newsletters
- Get to network and build relationships with Student Ambassadors from other educational institutes and disciplines
- Get a chance to participate in NFLP-Y’s events, training and to be considered for local internships
- Get gold, silver and platinum certificates on the basis of your performance
- Earn a ‘performance-based’ stipend up to Rs. 20,000/
How To Apply For SBP Internship 2021
If you want to join NFLP-Y’s Virtual Internship Program and become our Student Brand Ambassador, please visit our website and fill out the online application form at:
National Financial Literacy Program for Youth (NFLP-Y) National Institute of Banking & Finance Sector H-8/1, Pitras Bukhari Road, Islamabad +92 (0)51-926 9830