The Directorate of Public Instruction (EE) South Punjab has issued the official notification on 3rd March 2022 in connection with Field Visit of Primary and Elementary Schools on Daily Basis.
Keeping in view the academic session (as the academic session is going to be held in near future) focus be made to the class room, teaching learning activities, completion of syllabus in time and continues assessments of the students, so that they may perform outstandingly in the annual examination. Ensure the 100% attendance of students as well as the teachers.
Visit of Primary & Secondary Schools Male & Female on Daily Basis
Therefore, you are directed to visit Primary & Middle Schools (Male & Female) under your jurisdiction and submit visit report incorporating the discrepancies and any other issue regarding;
- School management & supervision
- Class room management & Teaching
- Test System (Daily/Weekly/Monthly)
- Cleanliness of School
- Anti-Dengue & COVID-19 measures as per SOPS
- Revival of Sports activity in the Schools
- Availability of Sports equipment in the School
- Maintenance of Playground leveling, greenery, installation of poles etc.
- Bazm-E-Adab activities
- Functionality of Computer Lab if found
- Functionality of ECE Class Rooms and presence of Caregivers in ECE
- Provision of Plants to the attached Schools. New Plantation in this season
- Pre-audit of NSB and FTF expenditures and maintenance of procurement of
- Availability of Roshni Magazine as per strength of 6 class
- Security measures of School
- Boundary wall, Barbed wire, Barriers, Functionality of School Security committee, CCTV Cameras if available, Control room, Road crossing of students under the supervision of nominated staff member, lighting during night time, Availability of active Chowkidar after school time etc.
You are directed to check at least two schools on daily basis and submit report on daily basis. All the AEOs and Dy.DEOs also visit their schools on daily basis and submit their progress report to DEOs and DEOs will submit consolidate report to undersigned with pictorial evidence.
|Official Website||Check Online|
|Latest Employees News||Home Page|