The Wafaqi Mohtasib (Ombudsman)’s Secretariat Head Office, Islamabad has issued the latest internship program on 28th April 2022.
The Wafaqi Mohtasib Secretariat (WMS), invites applications for Internship in its Head Office at Islamabad for a period of 04 months from the date of joining, but extendible.
Wafaqi Mohtasib Internship 2022 Purpose
Learn from senior leaders and develops skills while working in the following functions:
- Investigation of cases of mal-administration against Federal Government Organizations/agencies
- Implementation/ Appraisal/Investigation Wing
- Administration Wing/Accounts Wing
- Coordination Wing dealing with study of systematic issues and new initiatives
Eligibility For Wafaqi Mohtasib Internship 2022
Eligibility Criteria and terms and conditions of the Internship Programme are as under:
- Fresh Graduates/ Post Graduates;
- Education: 16 years of education from any educational Institution recognized by the Higher Education Commission:
- Field: Any field of social sciences (Preference will be given to graduates in Law, Administration, Economics and IT);
- Age Group: The age group will be 23 to 28 years on the closing date of advertisement;
- Nationality: Pakistani National:
- Minimum Percentage: At least 70 % marks or 2.9 CGPA:
- Gender: Both male and female are eligible;
- Employability Status: Must not be employed in any Government or private organizations
- Student Status: Must not be a student of any public or private educational Institution:
- Remuneration/Stipend: These interns will be paid Rs.20,000/- per month as remuneration during the period of internship:
- Award of certificate: A certificate of completion of internship shall be awarded to all those interns who will have at least 95 % attendance during the internship and satisfactory performance.
- No TA/DA shall be admissible for appearing in interview.
- Only short listed candidate will be called for interview.
How To Apply For Wafaqi Mohtasib Internship 2022
The Interested candidates fulfilling the required criteria may submit their applications on the attached Prescribed. Application Form on or before 15th May 2022 alongwith attested copies of the relevant documents to the email address email@example.com or through courier service to the following address:
The Director (Admn) Wafaqi Mohtasib Secretariat, Opposite Supreme Court of Pakistan, Constitution Avenue, Islamabad, 051-9217212
|Official Website||Check Online|
|Latest Employees News||Home Page|