Latest NTS vacancies are being offered by WAPDA NTDC Jobs 2021 via application form Online through www.ntdc.com.pk. National Transmission and Despatch Company Limited is looking to fill the vacant posts for the eligible, caliber and well-disciplined applicants for Junior Engineer (BPS-17). The best salary package according to the market-rates will be given to the successful candidate. If you fulfill the eligilbity criteria then you can apply for the advertised post. The last date for submission of application form is 1st June, 2021.
WAPDA NTDC Jobs 2021 are purely basis on contractual which can be extended after the completion of successful period of job as per NTDCL Policy. As per Qualification criteria, applicants should be Bachelors degree in the relevant discipline from a University recognized by HEC with experience in the relevant field required to apply. The age limit should be 21 to 33 years as on the closing date.
NTDC Jobs 2021 NTS Details
|Organization||National Transmission and Despatch Company Limited|
|Published On||1st June, 2021|
Introduction To NTDC WAPDA: The National Transmission and Despatch Company Limited (NTDC), incorporated under the Companies Ordinance 1984 (Now Companies Act, 2017), is registered with the Securities and Exchange Commission of Pakistan (SECP). NTDC is a Public Limited Company mandated under the license to manage all the properties, rights and assets, obligations and liabilities of 500kV and 220kV Grid Stations and transmission Lines/ Network.
List of Available Job Positions in NTS WAPDA Jobs 2021
- Junior Engineer (BPS-17)
WAPDA NTDC Jobs 2021 Eligilbity Criteria
- Candidates are advised to deposit the test fee Rs. 550/- (Rupees Five Hundred & fifty only) as guided by NTS.
- Candidates may contact NTS for any query/enquiry regarding written test, display of provisional and final list of candidates, roll number slips, test centres, results etc.
- Only short-listed candidates will be called for test/ interview.
- Original documents/degrees/certificates must be presented by the candidates at the time of interview.
- Five (05) years age relaxation allowed by the Federal Government, if applicable, is already included in the prescribed age limit as per government policy.
- Regular employees of NTDC, who have completed two (02) years continuous service on the closing date of receipt of applications are allowed up to ten (10) years relaxation in the prescribed age limit. However, they will not be eligible for the age relaxation mentioned at Sr. ‘ix’ above.
- Minority or Disability quotas are observed as per rules and the candidates considered against those posts have to produce minority/disability certificate from concerned authority.
- Incomplete applications or applications containing incorrect information shall be disqualified at any stage, even after employment, with cost.
- Candidates, if selected, will be required to perform duties anywhere in Pakistan as per requirement of the Company.
- No TA / DA will be allowed to the candidates for Test or Interview.
- NTDC reserves the right to increase or decrease the number of posts or withhold the recruitment process at any stage.
- Last date for receipt of applications is Tuesday, June 01, 2021.
How To Apply For NTS NTDC Jobs 2021
- Download application form from the official website link: www.nts.org.pk.
- Fill the form and sent it to the NTS Headquarter Islamabad.
- Keep in mind the deadline before application post.
- Candidates are shortlisted first then call for test/interview
- The result of successful candidate can be send through NTS official result link.