World Citizen Talent Scholarship 2021 is opened for International Students from outside Netherlands and don’t residents of Netherlands. Each year, 54 (one-time) scholarships each worth EUR 5,000 are available to prospective bachelor’s or master’s degree students.
The Hague University of Applied Sciences is seeking young, intelligent, talented and ambitious people who view themselves as citizens of the world.
World Citizen Talent Scholarship 2021 Eligibility Criteria
It is pertinent to understand the criteria for achieving scholarship for international students;
- Come from outside The Netherlands and don’t live in the Netherlands.
- Are enrolling for the first time at The Hague University of Applied Sciences.
- Have never applied for this scholarship before.
- Have been conditionally accepted as a student (also-called offer of student position) on or before 31 March for the upcoming academic year.
- The Host Institution is “The Hague University of Applied Sciences”
- Three scholarships are available.
- Appointed judges will select the 54 students whose essays will have impressed them most to receive the scholarship. The decision of the jury is binding and you will be informed about it via email before 15 May 2020.
Deadline of submission of application submission is 31st March, 2020
How To Apply For World Citizen Talent Scholarship 2021
- Apply for the Master programme of your choice by using the online Osiris application tool.
- Write an essay (in English, 950 to 1100 words ) explaining why and how you can contribute to the multinational, multicultural beehive that is The Hague University of Applied Sciences.
- Please read the essay guidelines and information on the assessment procedure below before you start writing.
- Submit your essay by completing the scholarship application form between 1 November – 31 March.