If you have recently completed your education and looking for internship or job with handsome monthly stipend. Now, your problem has been resolved with the announcement of NTS OGDCL Internship Program 2021-22 under Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR). All the interested candidates from Punjab, Sindh, KPK, Balochistan, FATA, AJK and Gilgit Baltistan are eligible to apply through NTS testing services. The last date for the submission of internship application form is 28th September 2021.
All the candidates who have completed their degrees with the CGPA (2.50) or First Division (60% or Above) can apply through proper channel. The written test will be conducted By NTS. After the written test you will be called for internship if you fall in merit list. The monthly stipend for OGDCL internship is Rs. 40,000. NTS test fee is necessary for any candidate to submit before entering the test.
OGDCL Internship Program 2021 Details
Applications are invited from fresh Graduate Engineers / MSc / MBA /BBA / BS for 01 year internship program, designed for practical training to the educated youth for enhancing their skills:
|Engineering||Petroleum||Punjab, Sindh, KPK, Balochistan, FATA, AJK, Gilgit Baltistan||300||30 Years|
|CMA/ACCA/M.Com/MBA (Finance) BBA Hon.(Finance)|
How To Apply For OGDCL Internship Program 2021-22
- Interested candidates must visit National Testing Service (NTS) website: www.nts.org.pk to apply online.
- Fee can only be paid via 1 Link 1 Bill Participating Banks/ATM/Internet, Banking/Mobile Banking/ EasyPaisa/ JazzCash/TCS Express Counters.
- Send the filled Application to National Testing Service (NTS) Headquarters (OGDCL project), plot #96, street #04, Sector H-8/1, Islamabad.
- Application Forms filled improperly, incomplete, and submitted by hand will not be entertained.
- For further information, please visit www.nts.org.pk or call 051-8444441.
Read More: Kennedy Lugar YES Scholarship 2022-23
Most Important Information For Applicants of OGDCL Internship
- Candidates must provide consolidated transcript (degree to be completed in all respects, on or before the closing date of advertisement i.e. September 28, 2021.
- The candidates who have already availed the opportunity of Internship (under CSR program) in OGDCL will not be eligible.
- Preference will be given to the applicants having domicile of districts in which OGDCL’s Oil & Gas producing fields are located.
- Interns will be paid a monthly stipend of Rs. 40,000/- (Forty Thousand Only).
- Written test will be conducted through National Testing Service (NTS) for enrolment of Interns entirely on merit.
- Interns will be issued certificates on successful completion of their internship.
- Intern(s) will stand released with no job offerings, upon completion of internship.
- The candidature of an applicant will be subject to disqualification at any stage prior or after enrolment for internship, in case of any false /forged information provided (in the application form or during the internship).
- Company may suspend the whole process at any stage without assigning any reason.
- Permission for written test by NTS will be subject to provision of COVID vaccination certificate.
- In case any assistance is required, please contact OGDCL on 051-920023665.