PPSC Jobs 2023 Advertisement Today has been published through the advertisement 01/2023 with multiple posts in different departments of Punjab Government. You can process your application online and fill up form as per post requirement. The PPSC online apply for registration has been opened from 25th January 2023 and portal will be closed on 9th February 2023. All the interested male and female candidates can apply against any specific post online throughout PPSC website www.ppsc.gop.pk. If you are searching jobs in Pakistan then jobs at PPSC are more valuable for the future of candidates.
You can check latest jobs in PPSC after the announcement date published in The Nation newspaper of Pakistan. All the vacancies are available for hiring in Government departments in Punjab. You can be posted/transfer at any place throughout Punjab. You can check all the upcoming jobs in PPSC with details of number posts and name of post.
PPSC Latest Update on 2nd February 2023:
- PPSC Recruitment of Research Officer (BS-17): The PPSC has issued the partial modification of advertisement no 26/2022 for the post of research officer (BS-17) for the Law and Parliamentary Affairs Department. [ New ]
- PPSC Result: Punjab Public Service Commission has announced the PPSC result for the post of Civil Society Coordinator (BS-17), Personal Assistant (Lump-Sum), Planning Officer (BS_17), Senior Chemist (BS_17), Senior Scientist (BS-17), Sub-Engineer (Civil) Sahiwal, D.G Khan, Lahore, Multan, Potohar, Sargodha, Bahawalpur, Faisalabad, Junior Clerk (BS-11) and Assistant (BS-16). [ New ]
- 1 PPSC Jobs 2023 Brief Description
- 1.1 Latest Jobs in PPSC Advertisement 01/2023 – Vacancies Detail
- 1.2 How To Apply Online For Punjab Public Service Commission Jobs 2023
- 1.3 Incomplete Applications:
PPSC Jobs 2023 Brief Description
|Department:||Punjab Public Service Commission|
|Type of Jobs:||Punjab Government|
|Number of Total Vacancies:||444|
|Post Address:||Secretary, PPSC, LDA Plaza, Edgerton Road, Near Aiwan-e-Iqbal, Lahore|
Latest Jobs in PPSC Advertisement 01/2023 – Vacancies Detail
You can find new jobs at PPSC upcoming days. All the candidates who are searching Pakistan high paying and status-based jobs then PPSC is one the most renown source of vacancies. All the new jobs of PPSC are mentioned below with qualification and number of posts;
|Punjab Govt Department||Name of Post||Qualification||Number of Jobs|
|Punjab Health Department
|Charge Nurse (Male)||BSc||250|
|Senior Registrar Radiotherapy||MBBS||03|
|Senior Registrar Neonatology||02|
|Senior Registrar Pediatric Cardiology||13|
|Technologist (Audiology)||BS (Hons)||15|
|House Urban Department
|Sub-Engineer (Civil)||DAE Electrical||03|
|Geographic Information System Specialist||Master||01|
|Law Department||Deputy Solicitor||M.A||01|
How To Apply Online For Punjab Public Service Commission Jobs 2023
- Visit the official PPSC website https://www.ppsc.gop.pk/ and click the “Apply Online” button.
- Select the post for which you want to apply and click the “Proceed” button after viewing all the information pertaining to the post / eligibility.
- Read the “Important Instructions” and “EPay User Manual”, select the undertaking checkbox and click the “Apply Online” button.
- Enter your CNIC Number and click the “Proceed” Button.
- Enter Email Address, Mobile Number, click the “Proceed” Button and Verify your Email Address and Mobile Number at the next page.
- Enter your details i.e. Date of Birth, Gender, Employment Type, Disability Status, Armed Person Status etc. and click the “Proceed” button.
- Enter all the details in the Personal Information Section and click the “Save Information” button. Click the “Proceed” button to proceed your application.
- Your Payment System Identifier Number (PSID) will be generated by the system. Pay the requisite fee for the post as per instructions given in the “E-Pay User Manual” (as mentioned in Step # 3).
- Upload your latest photograph and CNIC (Front) Image. Please note that maximum size of the image should be less than 25KB size.
- Add your qualification details and click the “Save Information” button
- Add your service record (If applicable) and click the “Save Information” button.
- If you have provided all the required information, “Submit Application” button will be enabled. Click the button to go to the Application Submission Page. At the Application Submission Page, read the undertaking, select the undertaking checkbox and click “Submit Application” button.
- Finally, you’ll get an Application Number, which shows that you have successfully submitted the application. You will also get intimation of Application Submission and Token Number (For Editing / Printing of your application) through Email and SMS.
In case, you have left the PPSC website before the submission of online application, the next time, you start the online application process, system will resume from where you had left out last time i.e. you will have to provide information only for the remaining steps. Already provided information will not be required again. You may continue your application by the following procedure:
- Visit the PPSC Website and click the ‘Apply Online’ button from the home page.
- Select your post, read the instructions and enter your CNIC Number.
- Fill out the remaining information as required by the system and submit your application.
PPSC has introduced the feature of Online Fee Collection. Applicants are advised to deposit fees online by using the following mediums:
- Mobile Phone Banking
- Internet Banking
- Over the counter (by visiting the nearest *1Link Member Banks Branches)
* 1Link MemberBanks (Approx. 37 Banks): https://1link.net.pk/members/
Now Applicants can also deposit fees using Jazz Cash, Easy Paisa, U Paisa, and other available micro-finance banks.
The following are NOT accepted: –
- Fee deposited on old Challan Form (32-A) of PPSC
- Bank Draft
- Pay Order
- Candidates residing outside Pakistan, but having Domicile of the Punjab will deposit the fee using any banking channel as mentioned in para 2(a).
- Special Persons and PPSC employees are not required to deposit application/exam/test fee.
- Once Fee is paid, login to PPSC website (using Apply Online Link and selecting your required post) and provide your CNIC to proceed further. Please note that, once you have logout/left out PPSC website portal for applying online. Next Time, when you re-login to complete apply online process, you will have to provide information for the remaining steps that you left over previously. System will resume from where you left out last time. Already provided information will not be asked again.
Procedure for Submission of On-line Application Form:
Applicants are required to submit “On-line Application Form” upto the Closing Date mentioned in the Advertisement. Candidates should fill the On-line Form carefully in the light of the Guidelines and Instructions mentioned in the Advertisement for the said post. Editing options, to correct any data will be available to the Candidates till the Closing Date of submission of On-line Application Form. The candidates are advised to submit only their personal valid E-mail address and personal Mobile number at the time of submission of their online application. The Email and Cell Number given by the candidate would not be allowed to change at any subsequent stage.
Editing the Date of Birth on or before the closing date is available to the candidates. Candidates may correct/edit their date of birth on or before the closing date if so desired.
The Candidates are required to ensure that:
- No column of Web-generated Application Form is left blank.
- For the posts up to BS-18 Hard Copy of the On-line Application shall not be required to be submitted to the Commission.
- For the posts falling in Basic Scales-19 and above where scrutiny work is required before the interview, hard copy of On-line Application along with a set of photocopies of all relevant documents should be submitted as requisitioned in the relevant Advertisement.
- In case any application is rejected due to any reason, representation, if any, shall be addressed to the “Secretary, Punjab Public Service Commission”, LDA Plaza, Edgerton Road, Near Aiwan-e-Iqbal, Lahore in accordance with the instructions provided in the Rejection letter/Advertisement(s) for the post.
- In case any information provided by the Candidate in his/her online application form is found to be incorrect or false at any stage, he/she will be disqualified and action will be taken under the Rules.
Medical Fitness Certificate:
Medical Certificate issued by the Medical Superintendent of concerned District Head Quarters Hospital or Services Hospital, Lahore shall be acceptable under the Regulations / Policy Decisions. However, Medical Fitness Certificate issued within three (3) months prior to the Closing Date of the Advertisement for the post shall be acceptable subject to the condition that the candidates fulfills all requirements of Physical Standards prescribed for the post applied for by the candidates. Medical Fitness Certificate issued by the Competent Authority i.e. Medical Superintendent District Head Quarters Hospital or Services Hospital after the closing date for receipt of online applications shall not be acceptable.”
Reckoning of Age:
Where recruitment is to be made on the basis of Written Examination, age of the Candidate shall be reckoned as on the first of January of the year in which the examination is proposed to be held and in all other cases age will be reckoned as on the Closing Date fixed for receipt of applications.
In case a candidate is under-age or becomes over-age even by one day after adding the actual day of his/her birth, to his/her age on the closing date for the receipt of applications or on 1st January of the year of the combined /competitive examinations as advertised, he/she shall be considered ineligible. This has been done on the ground that a child born on 1st January will be of one year on 31st December in same year. On 1st January of next year, his/her age shall be one year and one day.”
Relaxation in upper age limit as admissible under the Punjab Civil Servants Recruitment (Relaxation of Upper Age Limit) Rules, 1976.
Departmental Permission Certificate:
In case the Candidate is a Government Servant, a Departmental Permission Certificate (Form available on Punjab Public Service Commission’s Website www.ppsc.gop.pk) duly signed and stamped by the Competent Authority of the concerned Department is required to be produced at the time of interview.
Written Test and Interviews:
Candidates will be admitted to the written examination/test (whenever held) provisionally. Detailed scrutiny of applications and documents of successful Candidates in written examination/test will be carried out at the time of Interview. If any Candidate is found ineligible under law, Rules, his /her candidature will be cancelled regardless of the fact whether he / she appeared in the Written Examination/Test and qualified the same.
Candidates will be called for interview provisionally. On detailed scrutiny of applications and documents of the Candidates on the day of interview, if any Candidate is found ineligible in any respect under the Rules, his / her candidature will be rejected.
To avoid frustration, Candidates are advised in their own interest to make sure before applying that they fulfill all the requirements of selection criteria as advertised and other rules relating to the post before the Closing Date of receipt of applications.
Short listing of the candidates for interview will be done on the basis of:
- Academic record of the Candidates; or
- Marks secured in the Written Test conducted by the Commission; or
- By both of the above.
Interview Call-up Letter:
Following will be done:-
- Schedule of Interviews for the said posts will be uploaded on the website of the Commission.
- Candidates can download their Call-up-letter and Information about Date, Time and Venue of Interview from the PPSC website.
- Communication with the candidates will be made electronically only i.e SMS, e-mail and website. No Candidate will be informed about the Date of Interview individually.
- Candidates are advised to regularly visit the Commission’s Website www.ppsc.gop.pk for any information / update on any particular Case Number.
- In case copies of requisite documents are required by the Commission, candidates can send these copies through courier or registered mail to Secretary, PPSC, LDA Plaza, Edgerton Road, Near Aiwan-e-Iqbal, Lahore.
- In case of any difficulty, candidates may approach PPSC Office helpline for assistance/ clarification.
Please refuse to engage with any person who may offer to help you get selected because the system does not allow such a breach/favour. Have faith in your own ability and trust in ALLAH (SWT). In case any dubious person contacts you for providing undue favour in written examination/test or interview, please immediately contact the following Hon’able Member of the Commission at once:-
Mr. Amjad Javid Saleemi, Member, PPSC (E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: 042-99202751)
|PPSC Website||Online Apply|
|Latest Employees News||Home Page|