The Pakistan Marine Academy issued the latest announcement regarding admission open 61st batch of nautical (Deck) & Marine Engineering Cadets (Session 2023-24). You can join Merchant Navy and see the world. All the unmarried male citizens of Pakistan are eligible. Your age is not more than 20 years as on 31st December 2022. The last date of form submission of Batch is 16th August 2022.
FATA/Gilgit Baltistan /AJK/Balochistan not more than 21 years as on 31 December 2022.
- The candidates must have passed FSc Pre Engineering or OIA Level with Subject combination (Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics) having at least 55% marks
- Candidates of O/A Level are to submit Equivalence Certificate
- FSc/ A Level Part-Il appearing candidates with at least 60% in Part-I can also apply. However, they have to provide Hope Certificate from the head of respective college l institute.
- If a candidate fails to attain 55% marks in FSc after providing hope certificate, he will be disqualified at any stage of selection process or discharged during training.
Prospectus & application can be Downloaded from PMA Website.www.marineacademy.edu.pk Also Available at PMA Admission Office. Submit application form through Courier Services along with pay order/bank draft of Rs. 3000/- infavour of Pakistan Marine Academy, Karachi, National Bank of Pakistan(NBP), PMA Branch Code-0239. Candidates applying under Self Finance Scheme (SFS) are to submit additional pay order/bank draft for Rs.300,000/- along with the application form. SFS fee will be refunded in case selected on open-merit or do not meet PMA eligibility criteria.
- Entrance Test will be conducted at Abbottabad, Gwadar Karachi, Lahore, Multan, Muzaffarabad(AJK), Peshawar, Quetta, Rawalpindi, Sukkur through hired Testing Agencies
- Minimum 50% is required to qualify in entrance test
- Medical examination of short listed candidates will be conducted at designated Army/Navy/PAF Hospitals
- Final selection will be done in order of merit which include FSc. Marks. Entry Test Marks PET, Medical & final interview. PET and interview will be conducted after Entry Test Results.
- Final Interview and PET dates will be updated on PMA website and same will be communicated to candidate.
The PET standards are as under:
|Running||One Mile (1.6Km)||08 Minutes|
|Push-ups||15 Repetitions||02 Minutes|
|Sit-ups||15 Repetitions||02 Minutes|
|Chin-ups||02 Repetitions||02 Minutes|
EDUCATION/TRAINING & DEGREE/CERTIFICATES AWARDED
- 02 Years residential training will be conducted at PMA;
- Associate Degree in Nautical Science and Marine Engineering by NED University of Engineering & Technology, Karachi;
- Certificates of IMO recognized Pre-Sea mandatory COURSES
- 37 Fully paid scholarships are offered to Cadets; 33 need-based scholarships are sponsored by Ministry of Maritime Affairs and 04 need-based Scholarships are given by Global Radiance Group of Companies
- Distribution of 33 need-based scholarships, sponsored by Ministry of Maritime Affairs is as follows:
|Province||No. of Scholarship|
- Submitting tampered academic certificates/mark-sheets/documents
- Concealment of information in the application form or submitting incomplete application or providing false information
- Withdrawn from any academy/ training institution including that of Armed Forces on disciplinary grounds
- Dismissed/Removed/ Debarred/ Resigned from Government Service including Armed Forces
- Convicted by a court of law for offence involving moral turpitude
- Non-Combination of Subjects and Diploma holder (DAE) are not eligible
- Declared Medically unfit by an Armed Forces hospital/Appeal Medical Board
- Candidates Declared COLOUR BLIND.
|Official Website||Check Online|
|Latest Employees News||Home Page|