The Prime Minister of Pakistan announced the Ehsaas Rashan Program 2022 Registration Online, intending to help low-profile and poor people. The purpose of starting the Ehsaas Rashan.Pass.Gov.Pk Registration is to increase inflation promptly. It will be a historic subsidy program for deserving individuals from the Government of Pakistan. The most important part of this programme is facilitating people while buying food (rashan) from Karyana Store with a 30% discount on four main items like flour, pulses, and ghee/cooking oil. You can also check that another great initiative of the Pakistani government is Ehsaas Kafalat Program.
The announcement of the Ehsaas Rashan Program has been made with the cooperation of the National Bank of Pakistan and the Ehsaas program. The Ahsaas Ration Program will provide a monthly subsidy of Rs.1000 to 20 million families to purchase daily-use household items. A total of 130 million people will benefit from the program.
The total budget of Rs. 120 billion for Ehsaas Rashan Program has been allocated for the next six months. If you are deserving, then you must apply for registration which is now open. As we already know, inflation is increasing due to the charges of Electricity, Gas and daily use items, and the dollar is also going upward. The Ehsaas Rashan program code will work on the principle of “Card-in-PIN“.
Latest Free Ehsaas Rashan New Update on 25-9-2022: The new registration of Ehsaas Rashan Program in Punjab for families and Karyana Shops will be start very soon but the exact date will be announced. The informative vide regarding Ehsaas Program Punjab Registration Online will be published very soon after 1st October 2022. The first step is to announce the opening of SMS number for registration of Ehsaas Rashan in Punjab. [ New ]
The New Phase of Ehsaas Rashan online registration will be start from 1st October 2022. All the families in Punjab will be registered during the next phase of September to December 2022. The Senator Dr. Sania Nishtar will publish the informative video regarding the eligilbity process of registration for Ehsaas Rashan Portal. A New Ehsaas Rashan App will be launch very soon in future. [ New ]
- All of those families who are already registered in Ehsaas Rashan of Imran Khan will continue to be included in the program this time as well.
- The shopkeepers can open Bank Account in any bank for contributing in Ehsaas Rashan Program and if you are already registered then you don’t need to registered again.
- Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Government has still not decided to reopened the Ehsaas Rashan Program. You need to wait for new announcement date.
I will be releasing an informative video in the next seven days regarding all the details of the Ehsaas Ration Concession Program and Eligibility Criteria to join the Ehsaas Ration Concession Program in Punjab Province so that deserving families can easily benefit from the program
The Chief Minister Punjab Chaudhry Pervaiz Elahi has issued the approval to start Ehsaas Rashan Riayat Program throughout Punjab. The Chief Minister’s directive to prepare Ehsaas Act for Ehsaas programs. It has been decided to give 1500 rupees per month instead of 1000 rupees to poor people under the Ehsaas Subsidy Inquiry.
PTI Ex Prime Minister Imran Khan has issued the direction to Dr. Sania Nishtar for again lead the Ehsaas Rashan Madad program in Punjab. Now, the free rashan will be provide to all the deserving and poor families in the Punjab. All the eligible families are requested to visit our portal to get the latest registration date which is expected to be started from 1st October 2022.
The registration of the NBP Ahsas Rashan Program Registration is re-opened for deserving families throughout Pakistan. If you heard this news now, you must complete the online registration before the deadline. If your total income is less than Rs. 50,000, your family is eligible for this facility. You can send a CNIC number from one of your family and send on 8171 for rashan program registration code. Your mobile SIM must be registered on your name.
The Government of Pakistan has announced the Ehsaas Rashan Riayat program for the low paid salaried persons from the Federal and Provincial governments. If you are getting a salary below 50,000, you must be a registered member of the Rashan program.
The Ehsaas Rashan Raiyat aims to reduce the impact of inflation on the poor & marginalized. A subsidy of Rs. 1,000/month will be granted to eligible families to purchase flour, pulses & cooking oil. Accordingly, a 30% subsidy will be given on these items per unit purchase.
The new registration July 2022 for Ehsas Rashan Program will start very soon. If you want to get free registration with an easy process, visit our site continuously to see the updates.
The last date for registration of deserving families in the Ehsaas Rashan Program CNIC check online will end on 26th January 2022 at 12:00 AM. For all the families whose monthly income is less than Rs. 50,000/- per month, one family member can send their CNIC number to 8171. The SIM must be registered on your name. However, the Karyana Merchant can continue their registration.
The Chief Secretary Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Doctor Shehzad Khan Bangash chaired the meeting regarding the review of the Ehsaas Rashan Program in KPK;
- The citizens will get discounts on purchasing flour, ghee, oil, pulses and other food items.
- A total of 2 Crore families will be facilitated.
- The Karyana store registration will be started for Ehsaas Rashan under the help of Deputy Commissioners
- Every single family will get One thousand concessions on buying Rashan every month
According to the SAPM on Poverty Alleviation, more than one million people have been registration online successfully on Ehsaas Rashan Riayat Program. The low-income families and Karyana merchant’s registration has started on Ehsaas Ration Discount Portal. You are requested to register your family by visiting the Ehsas portal to join Ehsaas Ration Pass Gov Pk.
The SMS of eligibility will be sent to the registered families from 8171 within four weeks after registration. All of those persons (Government/Private employees) whose monthly earning is Rs. 50,000 or below can apply online for registration. Only one application can be made from each family. Each family will select an individual (female or male), and their identity card plus mobile phone number must be entered to get discounted goods from the shop.
Ehsaas Rashan Program Registration 2022
The registration for Ehsaas Rashan will start on July 2022. I will tell you the essential information through which you can quickly register yourself;
- You need to buy a mobile SIM which is registered on your own CNIC number
- The registration will be carried out through the online rashan portal.
- NBP will enroll the Karyana Merchants
- Mobile Point of Sale Android App will be available on Google App Store for Karyana Merchants
- The Karyana Business should be physically verified before enrollment
- The Karyana owners must have Bank Account
- Only one person will be eligible to get registered in the Ahsas Rashan program
Whenever you want to buy the items from the registered Karyana store, you must bring your CNIC and SIM. The Karyana Merchant will enter the CNIC number of the Beneficiary in the mobile App of “Mobile Point of Sale”. The eligibility will be verified through App. The Karyana Store owner will select the items plus quantity and price online. After completing the process, the Beneficiary will receive the OTP on their mobile, then the Karyana merchant will enter the OTP on mobile, and the process is now completed.
Online Application Procedure on Ehsaas Rashan Portal:
When you open the Ehsaas Rashan portal website then, you will find three main information are listed below;
- Registration For Ehsaas Rashan Program
- Karyana Merchant Registration
Registration For Ehsaas Rashan:
When you open the option of Ehsaas Rashan registration, then you will find an online application form which has the following requirements to fill;
- CNIC Number
- Mobile Number which SIM registered on your CNIC
- Captcha Code
- Submit Button
Karyana Merchant Registration:
If you are a Karyana owner and you want to register online, then you need to open the option of Karyana Merchant Registration, through which you have to fill the form having the following information;
- Full Name
- CNIC Number
- Mobile Number
- Captcha Code
- Received OTP Code
- Shop Name
- Shop Address
- Nearest Branch of National Bank of Pakistan
- Bank Name
- Bank Account Number
If you have any queries regarding Ehsaas Rashan online registration 2022 while filling this form or any other information, you can ask in a comment. We hope to help with your queries as possible as we can. The last date for the ehsaas rashan program is still not announced; please, you must hurry to complete your registration online.
Ehsaas Rashan Program Registration July 2022-23:
- The Prime Minister announced the Ration Program on November 3, 2021.
- Two million families will be benefited from this program, whose choice will be made through the recent ehsaas survey.
- Overall, 13 million people will be facilitated through this program, and 53% of Pakistan’s population will benefit.
- Every month, the purchase of Flour, pulses, and pulses/cooking oil will be given a thousand rupees per family.
- This facility will be available in the National Bank of Pakistan’s allocated crime stores.
- The budget of the program for the financial year is 120 billion rupees. The program’s cost will afford the province involved in the federation and sense ration.
|Ehsaas Website||Ehsaas Rashan Program Portal|
|Latest Employees News||Home Page|